Unique Cobra runs a little warm when in slow or parade traffic. Tried draining the radiator using the petcock on the bottom but nothing came out. Removed the petcock and still nothing came out. Stuck various objects in the hole and finally got the coolant to drain. Found the bottom couple of inches of the Griffin radiator filled with light brown pudding like material. After researching I found that Dex Cool was probably to blame. When mixed with air (low coolant level) or with another type of coolant (what you usually find in a non-GM engine), the DexCool turned to putty and screws everything up. Much is written on the subject and info is easy to come by on the internet. I also heard through a phone conversation with someone I bought some Unique Cobra parts from that is was quite possible that Unique used the stuff when installing the drive train in some customers cars. It's possible that is where it origionally came from. Anyway, anyone know how to clean out the gunk from the aluminum radiator? Also, anyone know the correct Griffin part number to order a new one from them at a reasonable price? (Ser #4279477 w/SA 406). Need to get this fixed ASAP due to Hot August Nights coming up soon. Any info would be appreciated. Scotty