Thread: Unique at LCS 2013

Unique at LCS 2013

Here are some shots of the Unique Stable at LCS 2013. The white FIA was just MAGNIFICENT>

Juan
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Unique_LCS_2013_4.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	40.3 KB 
ID:	3188

Name:	Unique_LCS_2013_5.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	3189

Name:	Unique_LCS_2013_2.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	3190

Name:	Unique_LCS_2013_1.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	3191
    Last edited by juanone; June 24th, 2013 at 06:28 PM.

Thanks Juanone.....UNIQUE did a great job on my turnkey, just as they do with all their cars. It was good to see you at the LCS.
    Dennis M. Swann

That is one of the nicest looking FIAs I have ever seen. The color combination, the way the car sits, everything absolutely exceptional.

Mississippi Gulf Coast and Central Florida

Thumbs up First LCS... WOW!!

I took James over to Ohio on Thursday evening. It was great to see the gang at LCS... what an incredible show! Though the official email from The Ohio Cobra Club says, "Over 170 Cobras roared into downtown London," we actually counted 238 cars in the Saturday morning line-up to head into town. We met up with our own Garry Bopp, and he and the guys from the Atlanta area were gracious enough to tote us around in their awesome cars. Garry and his crew are top-notch people! We did some nice roads over in Hocking Hills Friday morning... wow! Then, after a nice lunch and custard at Culver's, we visited with our friends, both old and new, back at the hotel parking lots. Chris Kneuvin was there with his beast... he was just about to lift the front wheels off the pavement during his burnouts on Main Street! We finally met Juan and some nice folks from the Kentucky group, as well as some great people from the Capital Area contingent, but missed Jim Harding a couple of times. Word on the street is that he runs out of gas before his car does... Also had the opportunity to meet up with Fran Kress who had a nice '66 Gt-350 clone there.

The cars from Dennis and Butch, on display at the Unique booth, were fantastic as usual! Great barbecue Saturday night, and a nice presentation by one of Shelby's secretaries, Pat... some nice, never before published photos from back in the day. The only downside is that we didn't win the car!

All in all a great time with great friends. This is definitely a must see occasion!

Name:	DSC03696-2.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	106.9 KB 
ID:	3192Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03698-2.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	3193
    Last edited by Slither; June 26th, 2013 at 07:18 PM.
    Paul

289 USRRC
    1964 289 5-bolt block
    Toploader and 3.31 rear

Geeze Paul, ..... But a fair analogy I guess. Sorry I missed you...we should have swapped pictures so we wold have recognized each other......my bet is we probably past each other a dozen times.
    Jim Harding
    #4279512 - SA452 - TKO600
    #3004 - 302 - 4 speed
    La Plata, Maryland

Ahhhh, James, you're easy to spot.....what other East Coast guy is wearing a cowboy hat?

It was nice to see the old car in action again. Still looks really fine.

Roger
    Yeehah

Actually Roger, there were two of us CACC guys wearing a cowboy hat..... and thanks for the comment about the "old" car.... she's my ol reliable. In all the years and miles since the rework in 2000, I've never had an issue that called for a tow truck. Only two hic-cups, but both kept her running and got me home safe and sound. Can't say the same thing for the other one, but hopefully I've got all the bugs out now and I can call on that one more often.
    Last edited by Jim Harding; June 29th, 2013 at 03:10 PM.
    Jim Harding
    #4279512 - SA452 - TKO600
    #3004 - 302 - 4 speed
    La Plata, Maryland