Thread: Shades of the Past - Pigeon Forge

Smile Shades of the Past - Pigeon Forge

I received my notice last Friday and confirmed my reservation at the Norma Dan this morning. Who else is planning to attend this year? Hope to see all the regulars and some new folks this year!
    Dennis M. Swann

I plan on attending.
    Jer

Even though I made reservations before I departed last Sept, I just called Norma Dan and they don't have a reservation for me. They said I was on standby. So, maybe I won't be going.
    Jer

Jerry call Maurice, we have rooms available. Anyone else needing a room give us a call.

I am going to be one of the new guys attending this year. I think I reserved the last non-smoking room at the Norma Dan today. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Now I just need to find a trailer. Nobody rents enclosed trailers in the Atlanta area. I hope I can come up with some type of enclosed trailer option. If not, looks like I will be towing the Cobra up on an open trailer with the top on it. I am not thrilled with that option. Any body know where I could beg, borrow, steal, rent or buy an enclosed trailer near Atlanta?

Randy

Just made a reservation at Norma Dan. They had 3 rooms available.

Randy, why don't you just drive it to Pigeon Forge? Atlanta is very close and these Unique Cobras are very dependable. They're as dependable as any car that is in good repair.
    Jer

Jerry,

My wife is coming with me. There is not enough trunk space for a long weekend to drive just the Cobra.

I finally found a trailer to use for the weekend. I am all set. Looking forward to hanging out with everyone.

Randy