Thread: Our Unique group...

Our Unique group...

Just wandered over to Club Cobra earlier today, and the experience made me want to come on here and post something really to the point:

"Thanks."

The snarking, posturing, and just downright meanness that I read over at the other site is just disgusting.

I think that the Unique family tends to show a greater amount of, well, "hospitality" (that just seems like the best word to me). Y'all are good folks, and I for one appreciate that.

Good luck to all with Pigeon Forge preparations. Hope to see you there!
    Zach Butterworth
    289 FIA #9367

Thumbs up

Zack,

I agree. Whenever I'm asked why I invested in a Unique Cobra instead of some other brand, I always describe the quality, customer service and likeness to an original Cobra, but I also talk about becoming part of the Unique Family. Our fondness of the "Cobra" brought us together, but after awhile it becomes more about the "owners" than just the cars. I love my car, but the people I have met and become friends with are even more important.

Just like you, I look forward to seeing members of the "family" in Pigeon Forge!
    Dennis M. Swann

Zack,

I agree. Some of the people that frequent that site seem to just want to argue. I recognized that long ago when I got into it with a moderator that is no longer there.
    Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
    FE Specialties FE
    3:31 and Toploader (wide ratio)

Roseville (N.Cal)

Yup it is all true what a great group of folks!!