Thread: Hello anybody Home??

Hello anybody Home??

Sure is quiet on the site haven't seen any postings in a while. First cold snap in TN is anticipated this week lows in the high 20's. Have not heard from Richard Dunn in a long while as I don't get emails from him as he used to send them out. Anyone else have this experience --- wondering... Hey Richard!!

We are still here just busy. Richard is playing lots of golf these days, he called and ordered some Homecoming T shirts a while back and we haven't talked to him since.

Mississippi Gulf Coast and Central Florida
    Sure is different from the old days... that aren't that old. Not much going on...
    Paul

289 USRRC
    1964 289 5-bolt block
    Toploader and 3.31 rear

Ralph,
    Thanks for starting a thread. I agree that the site has been very quiet lately. I'm still disappointed that no one posted any pictures from Pigeon Forge this year.

I too have not heard anything from Richard Dunn, he has not made an appearance or replied to a thread in quite some time.

Since retiring last April, I have stayed very busy with home projects and a little traveling. We did Unique Homecoming, then a week long vacation in the BVI on a 53' sail boat, then Ohio Cobra Show, Shades of the Past, several 1st Fridays in Gadsden and will be at SEMA the first week in November. I don't know how I managed to work full-time for 42 years.

Maybe your thread will inspire a few others to let us know how things are going and what they have been up to.

Cool weather comes to Alabama this week also. Temps in the low 30s a couple of nights with highs only in the 50s.....I love it! It's hard to believe that it is almost November. Since I retired last April, the time seems to be passing even quicker.

Anyway, thanks for the thread and.....HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!
    Dennis M. Swann

Thanks Dennis, man it sounds like y'all have been having a ball. Congratulations on the retirement!! Been getting out more in Lil Cobra Think I will taking off the Billboards and put on some radials the bias ply Billboards are not the kind of ride I like. Been in Hilton Head a lot this year doing a lot of church work teaching and visitation and church visits whereever we go. Developing a wonderful network of Christians brothers and sisters nation wide. We are invited to a halloween party this coming Monday finally got our costumes sorted out all home built not store brought. Plan to watch the Alabama Tennessee game tomorrow!! GO VOLS

God Bless you and yours
    Last edited by ralphscott; October 25th, 2013 at 02:55 PM.