Thread: Unique Owners roll call. If you pop in please say hello here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unique Owners roll call. If you pop in please say hello here

Hello everyone!😁🔧🔩
    Tony
    Unique 427 #4279480 Precision Engine Machine Company 427 s/o 483.47 stroker close ratio toploader 3.31 jag rear

Mississippi Gulf Coast and Central Florida
    I don't know, Tony... looks like just us around here, lately. This place used to be hoppin'! I wonder what happened. Is there another site? Club Cobra is dead in comparison to what it was, as well. For one, this site does not operate like it used to... really hard to see new thread replies, as it does not bold them. The landing page is gone. A couple of times I asked Patrick if he could fix it up. He said he would look into it. Been a while, no luck. Perhaps we are a dying breed...
    Last edited by Slither; July 31st, 2021 at 10:18 PM.
    Paul

289 USRRC
    1964 289 5-bolt block
    Toploader and 3.31 rear

Yep i have to look at the dates to see what is new. I also had to set up my notification to instant email. It is working.
    I think mass social media cut into these forums. These groups are nice as it is a smaller community. There are probably other factors contributing to the shift. More local car clubs as the Cobra owners are far and few between. It can be lonely. �� I see that the Unique owners place on CC is gone.

I started this thread hope to have people just post something while they pop in.
    Tony
    Unique 427 #4279480 Precision Engine Machine Company 427 s/o 483.47 stroker close ratio toploader 3.31 jag rear

Mississippi Gulf Coast and Central Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Naumoff View Post
    I started this thread hope to have people just post something while they pop in.

Great idea!
    Paul

289 USRRC
    1964 289 5-bolt block
    Toploader and 3.31 rear

Hey Tony & Paul ..... I'm still around!

Retired and moved to Arizona last year as Covid ramped up! What a strange time it's been! Could not list my house for
    sale in NY as real estate was not considered an essential business during Covid. Drove out once in June with 26' moving
    truck filled with stuff I could not ship. Finding diesel fuel was fine at truck stops. Lodging not so good as most hotel were
    closed!! Drove until you found something open and if found somethin open they were empty and hardly no staff.
    Had the Cobra, Jeep and motorcycles shipped by Intercity Transport.

Flew back to NY (empty planes) and sold the house as real estate began to open up. Finally was able to ship the rest of
    the household stuff and drove out for the final time in September.
    stuff
    Jeff

Unique 427 S/C #4279451
    Survival Motorsports FE482
    4 Speed Toploader (Nascar close ratio)

Wow Jeff! What an ordeal.
    Where in Arizona did you move to?
    Tony