Thread: Brian Henderson

Brian Henderson

We lost Brian Henderson this morning. He past in his driveway from an apparent heart attack. He was with his wife and two of his three sons. He was scheduled to have surgery next week to have a stint installed into one of his fuel lines. Brian has been a dear friend of mine for decades. I will miss his motormouth and unique characteristics dearly.
    The years I traveled with him (2002-2008) to Unique Homecoming were some great experiences. He very much enjoyed being there with all of you. Brian had a magnificent memory. He remembered everyone's name, every detail of your Cobra, where you live and how many kids you have. He remembered everyone from Unique no matter what your job was.
    I have a lot of photos I'll share here soon. I will post a link to the obit as well. Arrangements will be made in a few days once his son returns from serving overseas.
    Name:  DSCF0160.JPG
Views: 1142
Size:  76.7 KB

Mississippi Gulf Coast and Central Florida
    Yes Al, a character he was! I am saddened to hear of his passing... certainly will miss his presence at the Homecoming.
    Paul

289 USRRC
    1964 289 5-bolt block
    Toploader and 3.31 rear

Never had the pleasure of meeting him, but still feel sad to hear of a fellow Cobra owner/driver passing. May he rest in peace and his family and friends be comforted by the many good memories they shared with him. God speed Brian.
    Jim Harding
    La Plata, Maryland

Everyone who met Brian knows that he made his presence known. A gregarious and kind person, Brian would give you the shirt off his back and would go out of his way to help or render assistance. He always had a story to tell and was entertaining. Rest in peace my friend.
    MIKE DEL

Your Warranty Voided Here...If you can't open it, it's not yours.

289 USRRC, 357 Magnum Windsor

Brian was easy to remember, as Mike stated he was willing to do anything for you. He was a character for sure and always had a story to tell. We will all miss Brian and pass
    our sympathy on to his wife and three sons. Rest in peace Brian.
    Rick
    427 S/C , 427 Side-oiler, 4 Speed Close Ratio Top Loader, 3:73 Gear

AJ,

Please post his wife's name and mailing address. I am sure there are many of us who would like to send a card and a note to the family.
    Rick
    427 S/C , 427 Side-oiler, 4 Speed Close Ratio Top Loader, 3:73 Gear

It was never a dull moment when Brian was around, he could work on anything and was always ready to help out any way he could. He will be missed by everyone at Unique and their family. Brian's wife's name is Linda, her address is 70 Chestnut Cr. W. Suffield Ct 06093

Sad news indeed! Great guy and what a talker (lol). Always enjoyed seeing him each year at homecoming. A true car enthusiast loving anything fast and loud. RIP