Thread: Unique 289 listed on Bringatrailer

Unique 289 listed on Bringatrailer

Good day everyone-

Just a note to inform everyone that my Unique 289 (chassis 2899359) has been listed on bringatrailer.com. The auction is live right now, and ends on Monday, Jan 22

Don't really want to sell, especially after putting in the time and effort to sort this car out with the intention of keeping it for many, many years... but sometimes life throws you a curveball

Here is a link to the listing. If you know anyone shopping for a 289 replica, who doesn't want to wait for their kit to be built and delivered, then please pass this link around- This car would be a great candidate for anyone looking for a well-sorted driver, with many period correct styling touches, ready for the upcoming spring driving season.

5600-Mile 1964 Shelby Cobra Replica

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...y-cobra-289-3/

I haven't seen one sell for awhile (other than mine that I bought in November),I am curious to see what you get for it.Nice looking car,good luck with the sale... Rich
    Unique 289 FIA Cobra #9192
    1964 5-Bolt Block
    Toploader with 3.31 gears

Sold: MK1 FFR 345HP Crate 302
    Sold: MK2 FFR 408W
    Sold: MK4 FFR Supercharged 4.6 Terminator
    Sold: Superformance BB460

Hey Spitfun-

First of all - Congratulations on your car! From a mechanical standpoint, yours and mine are very similar, with the small block Windsor and the toploader.

If you find a couple minutes, I would love it if you could drop a comment in my Bringatrailer ad, telling everyone that you bought my car's "sibling" and give them your feedback about how the car feels, drives and performs, etc...

Unique really deserves all the positive press they get. Let's keep it going

-Robert

I have only driven the car about 3 miles since I got it in November,I will add a small comment for you.... Rich
    1964 5-Bolt Block

Hey Rich-

Saw your comment on my BAT listing today- Really appreciate it, thanks!

Looks like it ended at $48,500,seems a good price for the car. Good luck,I hope it all goes smoothly. Rich
    1964 5-Bolt Block

Yes, I am pleased with the results... But still sad to see the car go. I guess this will motivate me to get this family business sorted out, and get going on another car...

Thanks again for adding your supporting comments!