Last weekend coming home from Lee Dahmer's Sterling Open House, my clutch master cylinder, a Wilwood P/N 260-1304, started leaking fluid around the linkage rod boot. Managed to make the 80 mile trip home due to 75% of it being on interstates where shifting wasn't required. Got home OK, but the reservoir was almost bone dry after I parked it in the garage. Then I pushed the clutch about 6 times before it finally gave up. Lucky me..... first time I've had an issue with this car that almost left me stuck on the side of the road.

Anyone know if Wilwood makes a rebuild kit or has available replacement parts to repair this M/C? I'd hate to have to toss it out and buy a new one if it is salvageable. I sent a e-mail to Willwood tech help, but don't know how long it will take them to respond to it. Have also thought about moving up to their other M/C that I know they offer a kit for, but don't know if I have enough room between the foot well balkhead and inner fender panel to fit it in. It's an inch or more longer than the one in the car now. Will take some measurements later today to see.

Jim Harding
La Plata, Maryland

1982 #3004