Sorry to say this is not another installment (yet) but a request for help to empty my garage to make room for the Cobra. I am selling my 1966 Mustang...Not that anyone here is in the market for another car, but thought you guys might know someone...

1966 Ford Mustang Coupe - "A" Code - Real GT Car
Born and lived entire life in San Jose, CA. I bought the car from the daughter of the original owners. All original sheet metal except one fender. All original floors and wheel wells - perfect condition before repaint. Anyone who knows Mustangs knows how rare this is!

The car was put together to look just like the showroom and 'period correct' to use a phrase familar to this forum. Like our Cobra's, it is also set up to run much stronger using today's technology.

289 bored 0.030, TRW forged pistons
Edelbrock Performer heads, Intake
Comp Cams hydraulic, Comp roller rockers
Cobra valve covers, Cobra aluminum oil pan
March pulleys, K&N filters, Mallory Unilite dist and coil
Ceramic Tri-Y headers, Flowmaster exhaust with H-pipe

C4 automatic transmission with B&M shift kit and 1200 rpm converter

14 x 7 Styled Steel wheels with full size spare
1" front sway bar (Shelby) with 7/8" rear sway bar (Shelby)
4 wheel disc brakes, manual (original only had front discs)
Power steering with bump steer kit

Unique Autosound dash-fit stereo with 6 disc changer and kick panel speakers. Autometer sport comp gauge cluster with Tach.

Stunning Performance Red paint with Black interior and Black GT stripes. This car runs great, sounds great, and turns heads like you would not believe! (Almost as good as a Cobra!)

$17,500 firm, worth every penny. Will store until Spring for free!

More pictures available upon request to serious inquiries. E-mail bwcarlson@earthlink.net, or 479-621-8470 evenings.

Unique 9122 - 289 FIA Cobra - The Legendary "Spence" Car