After many months of research I placed my order for a 427 with the Weavers this past summer. The car (a Deluxe Pallet roller with an SA 351/W, toploader, and 3.31 gears) was delivered to my home by Rich's Classic Transport last Sunday. The Weavers have been great to work with, and I am very pleased with the quality of the car. Building a cobra replica has been a dream project of mind since our 2 kids were little. The kids are now finished with college so I finally decided I could take on this project. I've done minor automotive stuff, but nothing close to building a replica. Through my visits to the forum and discussions with Maurice I am ceratin I can successfully complete my roller. However, I know I've got a lot to learn along the way. I plan on going through the rest of the build very slowly and carefully. I've been impressed with the high quality information shared by members of this forum. I know I'm going to need your help and advice along the way. From what I've observed, unique owners provide amazing support to eachother. It's great to be a part of the Unique family and I plan on being an active member. DU