I ordered and received a replacement wiper motor from Finish Line and just installed the motor ... got a couple of electrical questions ... I'm replacing my old single throw toggle switch with the Lucas switch for two speed wipers with park. My old set up has the 32 and 46 wires going to the toggle switch; when I pulled the old motor, there were two wires connected to it ... a yellow wire connected to the upper left post and the ground wire connected directly below it on the left. The instructions that came with the motor shows the upper left post as the past speed connection and the lower left post as the slow speed. Until the motor fried, the old wiper motor worked fine as a one speed no park affair...

Here are my questions:

Can I join the 32 and 46 wire as my new fused hot wire then run two separate leads from it, one to the ignition feed on the motor, the other to the ignition feed on the L-35927 wiper switch?

Was my old set up (hot to the fast speed, ground to the slow speed) the correct way to wire up the motor?

Appreciate any and all assistance!

Bob