Thread: Build Update

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Build Update

It has been a while since I have posted anything, so here it goes. The build has been going slow but a total blast. Working on the car has been one of the most relaxing things I have done in a long time. I can get in my garage and all the issues from the week before are gone in an instant. I have not been doing any earth shattering changes, just a basic build.

Now that the body is back from the painter and I have added the heat shield, made a bracket and mounted the MSD, building a heat shield for master cylinders and trying something different with my pedals. The pedals work great static in the garage but I am not sure how they will work once I get the car on the road. I will try to post more pictures throughout the building process. This weekend I hope to start wiring the car and I hope very soon after to have the body back on the fame. Wish me luck....

For those out there debating whether you want to tackle a project of this nature, I say go for it. It has exceeded all my expectations and I am not done yet. Also, what will it be like once I drive it?

Here are a few photos

Phillip
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 050.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	145.0 KB 
ID:	1534   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 054.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	147.4 KB 
ID:	1535   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 055.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	146.4 KB 
ID:	1536   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 057.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	146.4 KB 
ID:	1537  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 058.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	145.7 KB 
ID:	1538   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 059.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	153.2 KB 
ID:	1539