Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tennessee Cobra Build

Eric,

Sounds like you are there, I am going to work hard to make it. I will trailer it down even if unfinished. I can always work on it at SAAC. No, just kidding. Wanted to get at least 200 miles on mine before having a full 4 wheel alignment by a indepent rear suspension expert. See you there.

Eliminator

Well after many ups and downs I think that I it running good now.Im going to get the front end done with about 270 miles on it.Now I think I can say [u]IM FINISHED AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!</u>

I still have some engine tuning to do but all looks well.
    Hope to see every one at SAAC.
    Eric

Well after many ups and downs I think that I it running good now.Im going to get the front end done with about 270 miles on it.Now I think I can say [u]IM FINISHED AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!</u>

I still have some engine tuning to do but all looks well.
    Hope to see every one at SAAC.
    Eric

Eric, you should be proud of how nice your car turned out, can't wait to see it at SAAC.

Alan

Eric, you should be proud of how nice your car turned out, can't wait to see it at SAAC.

Alan

Eric your car is stunning, hope mine turns out half as well. I would love to stop by and check it out, I drive from Atlanta to Ft Campbell at least twice a month and could make a pit stop at Murfreesboro.

Randy

Unique 289 FIA
    Southern Automotive 396
    Team III 16's
    Brilliant Silver

Eric your car is stunning, hope mine turns out half as well. I would love to stop by and check it out, I drive from Atlanta to Ft Campbell at least twice a month and could make a pit stop at Murfreesboro.

Randy

Unique 289 FIA
    Southern Automotive 396
    Team III 16's
    Brilliant Silver

Eric,
    The car looks terrific, it is sitting really nice and level. Put mine on the road last Sat. for 7 miles. Just a little shake down run and the carpet is about half done. It will be at the last minute but will make the trip to SAAC. Look forward to seeing another RED car there.

Eliminator

Eric,
    The car looks terrific, it is sitting really nice and level. Put mine on the road last Sat. for 7 miles. Just a little shake down run and the carpet is about half done. It will be at the last minute but will make the trip to SAAC. Look forward to seeing another RED car there.

Eliminator

Eric that's awesome! Mine is at the painter right now. I was being pretty patient but know that I have seen your pics ( mine is red also ) I am chomping at the bit. You have done a great job. I hope mine turns out that nice. I hope to see it at SAAC.

Brent

Eric that's awesome! Mine is at the painter right now. I was being pretty patient but know that I have seen your pics ( mine is red also ) I am chomping at the bit. You have done a great job. I hope mine turns out that nice. I hope to see it at SAAC.

Brent

Thanks,

I hope all of the work will be repaid with much FUN.So far its been a dream to drive .I like most to drive through the hills near my home.I hope we can all get together in a couple weeks.I think that that will make all the work worth while.

Thanks agian and RED rules
    Eric

Randy,Your more than welcomed to syop by any time. Im about 3 miles from exit 89 on I24 before Murfreesboro.

Thanks,

I hope all of the work will be repaid with much FUN.So far its been a dream to drive .I like most to drive through the hills near my home.I hope we can all get together in a couple weeks.I think that that will make all the work worth while.

Thanks agian and RED rules
    Eric

Randy,Your more than welcomed to syop by any time. Im about 3 miles from exit 89 on I24 before Murfreesboro.