Thread: 427 S/C for sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Must sell cobra

Hey guys, yeah, it's time to part with the car. I am too old to race and don't drive it enough to make the investment worthwhile now. I am also selling my truck, trailer, wheels (racing) and the Miata (97, 30k miles, M Edition). I want to get a Vette again (2000 driver) and an old American sled convertable with all the creature comforts including a/c. Then we can just cruise in comfort and the vette will take care of my parenial lead foot! And still provide economy on fuel and comfort. That's the plan, all I need is to sell the Cobra to start the plan in action! It's been a great car and loads of fun. I wish I had enough money to "do it all" and keep it as it is still a ball to drive 0-60 in 3.2, or pass in fourth gear from 30-100 in about 6!
    Jerry

Jerry, Gayle and I are both sorry to hear that you are selling your car. We know how much you and Trudy loved it. As for vets I would suggest a 2005 and newer a lot less mechanical problems and get one with the F51 package, the magnetic shocks huge difference.

Ralph