Thread: Mama Jean

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hearbroken

To Alan, Maurice and the entire Weaver Family, our most humble condolences. A wonderful soul is watching over us now, we are so lucky to have known her and to have been affected by her loving warmth, the memory will live in our hearts forever.

Juan

Not Forgotten

You know I always called her "Mom Weaver"

She loved to be in the middle of everything and all of us. So she really enjoyed being the first contact at Unique Motorcars. You always spent a little time with her, or in some cases a lot of time with her before you got to Alan or Maurice.

So yes that voice on ther phone that said "hey Buddy" will be missed but not forgotten.

She enjoyed her family in the Gadsden area and it's really good they all got to spend a lot of time with her.

Cheryl and I will miss her.
    Rick
    427 S/C , 427 Side-oiler, 4 Speed Close Ratio Top Loader, 3:73 Gear

She was a wonderful-wonderful person. I just don't have the words right now. My thoughts are with the family.
    Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
    FE Specialties FE
    3:31 and Toploader (wide ratio)

Roseville (N.Cal)

Alan, Maurice and family - so dreadfully sorry for your loss. I'll never forget that voice whenever I called Unique. Truly a southern belle. Always treated me like kin. Definitely famous in the Cobra world.

T
    427SC, Torch Red / white stripes
    427 Windsor Stroker from Southern Automotive
    Delicious example of Beauty + Power.

To the Weaver Family, I am so sorry for your loss. Mrs. Weaver will be truley missed by her "extended family".
    Keith
    Keith

To all of the Weaver family,

My sincere condolences for your loss. A loss to all of us in the Unique family. Her warm embrace and kisses will be missed by all of us. Every year, at Homecoming, when Tom and I arrived, Mama Jean would embrace us and welcome us "home". She always greeted us as you would expect your own mother would welcome you after a long time away. I would sit and chat with her, and she would tell me about the family updates. She doted on her family and was very proud of each and every one. I am glad that I had the priviledge to have known her. Thank you Mama Jean for being you.
    Last edited by Mike Del; September 14th, 2012 at 05:40 PM.
    MIKE DEL

Your Warranty Voided Here...If you can't open it, it's not yours.

289 USRRC, 357 Magnum Windsor

my condolences to the Weaver Family,
    I haven't had to call Unique for some time now, but I can still hear jean's voice. I always got off the phone with a smile. She will be missed by all.

with deepest sympathy, Scott