PDA

View Full Version : Unique HOMECOMING

Eric Miller
January 11th, 2003, 10:20 AM
I saw over at club cobra where someone said that there wasn't going to be a homecoming this year.I was looking forward to this being my first year as a Unique owner attending.I have been 3 times over the last 10 years as a spectator and would have to say that the open house was a big part of my buying decision.So will their be any get together of owners or events this year somewhere else.I'm planning my vacation calendar.

Thanks ,
Eric :)

Still working on mine.

weaver
January 14th, 2003, 02:57 AM
This years SAAC meet has been moved to May which makes it hard for our customers to attend both events in the same month. We also have a show in Carlisle and a show in Knoxville, where we will debut our new street rod, both of these shows are in May. We should have a big group of Unique customers at the SAAC meet, hope to see you there.

weaver
January 14th, 2003, 02:57 AM
This years SAAC meet has been moved to May which makes it hard for our customers to attend both events in the same month. We also have a show in Carlisle and a show in Knoxville, where we will debut our new street rod, both of these shows are in May. We should have a big group of Unique customers at the SAAC meet, hope to see you there.

Eric Miller
January 14th, 2003, 06:56 AM
Thanks,

Don't yaw get together at one of the rod runs in the fall at the Smokey's.

Eric

Eric Miller
January 14th, 2003, 06:56 AM
Thanks,

Don't yaw get together at one of the rod runs in the fall at the Smokey's.

Eric

weaver
January 14th, 2003, 09:42 AM
Yes, we get together at the Shades of the Past show in september, hotel rooms are hard to get so let me know if you plan on attending, Alan.

weaver
January 14th, 2003, 09:42 AM
Yes, we get together at the Shades of the Past show in september, hotel rooms are hard to get so let me know if you plan on attending, Alan.

chill
January 20th, 2003, 08:39 AM
I just reserved a room for SAAC. Is Unique going to be having any organized events there?

chill

chill
January 20th, 2003, 08:39 AM
I just reserved a room for SAAC. Is Unique going to be having any organized events there?

chill

eliminator
January 22nd, 2003, 05:53 AM
Since there are going to be many Unique owners I think we should get something going. How about it Alan/Maurice.

Richard Bagley

eliminator
January 22nd, 2003, 05:53 AM
Since there are going to be many Unique owners I think we should get something going. How about it Alan/Maurice.

Richard Bagley

weaver
January 25th, 2003, 12:21 AM
Maurice and I will be there on Friday and Saturday, my daughter graduates on Thursday so we can't leave untill Fri. I will get with Butch Capps and try to organize some get togethers after the show each night, if anyone has any ideas let me know.

Alan Weaver

weaver
January 25th, 2003, 12:21 AM
Maurice and I will be there on Friday and Saturday, my daughter graduates on Thursday so we can't leave untill Fri. I will get with Butch Capps and try to organize some get togethers after the show each night, if anyone has any ideas let me know.

Alan Weaver