PDA

View Full Version : SAAC Convention, Who's Going

eliminator
January 22nd, 2003, 06:46 AM
Just curious as to how many Unique Owners are making plans on going to Nashville.

Eliminator

Eric Miller
January 23rd, 2003, 11:02 AM
I will be there Saturday and maybe Sunday.

Eric

Eric Miller
January 23rd, 2003, 11:02 AM
I will be there Saturday and maybe Sunday.

Eric

weaver
January 25th, 2003, 01:05 AM
I've talked to several customers who are planning on going. We need to post the hotel name that our guys are staying at and their number so people can make reservations.

Alan Weaver

weaver
January 25th, 2003, 01:05 AM
I've talked to several customers who are planning on going. We need to post the hotel name that our guys are staying at and their number so people can make reservations.

Alan Weaver

GeorgiaSnake
January 25th, 2003, 11:16 PM
I think Tony Radford and Chill have made reservations. I am still wondering if I'll be finished in time to take my car and I need to look at my sons baseball schedule.

Randy

Unique 289 FIA
Southern Automotive 396
Paint ??
Wheels ??

GeorgiaSnake
January 25th, 2003, 11:16 PM
I think Tony Radford and Chill have made reservations. I am still wondering if I'll be finished in time to take my car and I need to look at my sons baseball schedule.

Randy

Unique 289 FIA
Southern Automotive 396
Paint ??
Wheels ??

eliminator
January 29th, 2003, 07:19 AM
There are several of us staying at the Lebanon, Tn. Hampton Inn, I think it is exit 109 or Hiway 109 Exit. As time gets closer we need to plan a get together since Alan & Maurice are treating everyone one evening, right!

Eliminator

eliminator
January 29th, 2003, 07:19 AM
There are several of us staying at the Lebanon, Tn. Hampton Inn, I think it is exit 109 or Hiway 109 Exit. As time gets closer we need to plan a get together since Alan & Maurice are treating everyone one evening, right!

Eliminator

Tony Radford
February 3rd, 2003, 08:40 AM
I would love to attend. I haven't made reservations yet, but I know I need to. Let me know where you guys are staying. Is everybody but me sporting a ragtop? I still stress over little things like thunderboomers. I guess I can consider the Dakota as a back up. Wouldn't be near as much fun.

Tony Radford
February 3rd, 2003, 08:40 AM
I would love to attend. I haven't made reservations yet, but I know I need to. Let me know where you guys are staying. Is everybody but me sporting a ragtop? I still stress over little things like thunderboomers. I guess I can consider the Dakota as a back up. Wouldn't be near as much fun.

Aggressor
February 11th, 2003, 01:22 AM
I'm in!! My only problem at the moment is convincing my wife that the 14-15 hour drive to Nashville in the Cobra Replica is a good thing.

Like any problem it will have a satisfactory solution.

What hotel is going to be the official/unofficial Unique Owners Meeting Site.

-Geary

Aggressor
February 11th, 2003, 01:22 AM
I'm in!! My only problem at the moment is convincing my wife that the 14-15 hour drive to Nashville in the Cobra Replica is a good thing.

Like any problem it will have a satisfactory solution.

What hotel is going to be the official/unofficial Unique Owners Meeting Site.

-Geary