PDA

View Full Version : who's going to Austin

weaver
January 30th, 2003, 06:27 AM
How many Unique owners plan on going to the Texas Cobra Club event in Austin, sounds like a great time.

Alan Weaver

Joe Garland
January 31st, 2003, 08:48 AM
Alan, Looks like there will be quite a few Unique's at the meet. It would be a great time to meet with the group. You and the rest of your clan are more than welcome to stay with us. We can sleep 5 in our guest house, and 4 more in the main house. There is ample parking for trucks and trailers. I can offer locked garages for 6 cars. We are about 20 minutes away from the Marriot, where most of the group are staying. Let me know! Pat and I would truly enjoy you staying with us.

Joe G.

Joe Garland
January 31st, 2003, 08:48 AM
Alan, Looks like there will be quite a few Unique's at the meet. It would be a great time to meet with the group. You and the rest of your clan are more than welcome to stay with us. We can sleep 5 in our guest house, and 4 more in the main house. There is ample parking for trucks and trailers. I can offer locked garages for 6 cars. We are about 20 minutes away from the Marriot, where most of the group are staying. Let me know! Pat and I would truly enjoy you staying with us.

Joe G.

Sn8kbyte
February 15th, 2003, 05:26 AM
Come on Weavers. Please join us inour little gathering.

Gregg H

Gregg H

"Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory."

Sn8kbyte
February 15th, 2003, 05:26 AM
Come on Weavers. Please join us inour little gathering.

Gregg H

Gregg H

"Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory."