PDA

View Full Version : SAAC-28, May 23-24-25 in Nashville.TN

patrija
February 3rd, 2003, 07:40 AM
Obviously a lot of talk about this one and it sounds like the Weaver's are going to make a good showing with a bunch of us Unique owners. Are there any general or specific plans/events yet? I'm working on the wife ... hope to be able to confirm ASAP.

Jason

weaver
February 3rd, 2003, 09:27 AM
The event will last most of the day and leaves everyone pretty much worn down, we will get together in the evenings for dinner. We have a few customers in Nashville that may know of a place we can go that isn't too far from where we are staying. If anyone has any ideas let us know.

Alan Weaver

weaver
February 3rd, 2003, 09:27 AM
The event will last most of the day and leaves everyone pretty much worn down, we will get together in the evenings for dinner. We have a few customers in Nashville that may know of a place we can go that isn't too far from where we are staying. If anyone has any ideas let us know.

Alan Weaver

patrija
February 10th, 2003, 05:08 AM
Alan

Don't forget to pass along the hotel information if you can find it. Thanks!

Jason

patrija
February 10th, 2003, 05:08 AM
Alan

Don't forget to pass along the hotel information if you can find it. Thanks!

Jason

eliminator
February 10th, 2003, 08:58 AM
Everyone needs to understand that the "older" Alan gets the more sleep he needs. But there will be some of us that are not "wore down" that can go cruise 2nd Avenue in downtown Nashville. We will have some type of post SAAC activities I am sure.

Eliminator

eliminator
February 10th, 2003, 08:58 AM
Everyone needs to understand that the "older" Alan gets the more sleep he needs. But there will be some of us that are not "wore down" that can go cruise 2nd Avenue in downtown Nashville. We will have some type of post SAAC activities I am sure.

Eliminator

weaver
March 9th, 2003, 09:59 PM
Do we have any members in the Nashville area that can suggest a place to get together for dinner Friday and Saturday night.

Alan

weaver
March 9th, 2003, 09:59 PM
Do we have any members in the Nashville area that can suggest a place to get together for dinner Friday and Saturday night.

Alan

eliminator
March 11th, 2003, 11:06 AM
Alan,
What type food are we looking for? Since I grew up in Nashville and visit frequently I can get at least one good dinner suggestion. Is this a place we want to drive the cars or go in the "Family Vehicle" advise and I will throw out some options.

Eliminator

eliminator
March 11th, 2003, 11:06 AM
Alan,
What type food are we looking for? Since I grew up in Nashville and visit frequently I can get at least one good dinner suggestion. Is this a place we want to drive the cars or go in the "Family Vehicle" advise and I will throw out some options.

Eliminator

weaver
March 11th, 2003, 10:08 PM
If the weather is nice most would drive their Cobras. As far as food type, I was thinking of steak, seafood and good margaritas.

Alan

weaver
March 11th, 2003, 10:08 PM
If the weather is nice most would drive their Cobras. As far as food type, I was thinking of steak, seafood and good margaritas.

Alan

pseim
March 24th, 2003, 06:22 AM
Have any of these details been worked out yet? It's beginning to look like I'll be able to go to Nashville. My car will be sitting at home in the garage but I would look forward to seeing all of your cars and meeting everyone.

Paul

pseim
March 24th, 2003, 06:22 AM
Have any of these details been worked out yet? It's beginning to look like I'll be able to go to Nashville. My car will be sitting at home in the garage but I would look forward to seeing all of your cars and meeting everyone.

Paul

Tony Radford
April 22nd, 2003, 06:41 PM
I made my non-refundable reservations for a room at the Opry Hotel for Friday and Saturday nights. My plan is to haul the Cobra on an open trailer, using the tonneau cover to keep out any gully washers I might encounter on the way. Is anyone planning to show their car at the meet? I'm guessing that some pretty spectacular cars will be there, though I've not been to such an event.

Tony Radford
April 22nd, 2003, 06:41 PM
I made my non-refundable reservations for a room at the Opry Hotel for Friday and Saturday nights. My plan is to haul the Cobra on an open trailer, using the tonneau cover to keep out any gully washers I might encounter on the way. Is anyone planning to show their car at the meet? I'm guessing that some pretty spectacular cars will be there, though I've not been to such an event.

weaver
April 23rd, 2003, 10:13 PM
Looks like I have a change in plans, my daughters high school graduation has been moved from Thursday night to Friday night, I will leave late Friday and see everyone Sat morning.

Alan

weaver
April 23rd, 2003, 10:13 PM
Looks like I have a change in plans, my daughters high school graduation has been moved from Thursday night to Friday night, I will leave late Friday and see everyone Sat morning.

Alan

eliminator
April 24th, 2003, 04:54 AM
28 days to SAAC, I wish it was at least 48 days, I am trying to get the car ready. If I make it I am going to put it in the car show on Sunday. [?][?]

Eliminator

eliminator
April 24th, 2003, 04:54 AM
28 days to SAAC, I wish it was at least 48 days, I am trying to get the car ready. If I make it I am going to put it in the car show on Sunday. [?][?]

Eliminator

casaleenie
April 29th, 2003, 10:02 AM
Can someone give a quick overview of the SAAC event coming in May?
I'm new to this stuff and am trying to make up for lost time....
thanks,
al

AL

casaleenie
April 29th, 2003, 10:02 AM
Can someone give a quick overview of the SAAC event coming in May?
I'm new to this stuff and am trying to make up for lost time....
thanks,
al

AL

weaver
April 29th, 2003, 10:02 PM
Check out www.saac.com all event info should be there.

Alan

weaver
April 29th, 2003, 10:02 PM
Check out www.saac.com all event info should be there.

Alan

Brent
April 30th, 2003, 05:57 AM
Rick I will be at SAAC-28. I hope you have your car done so I can see the color up close. See you there.

Brent

Brent
April 30th, 2003, 05:57 AM
Rick I will be at SAAC-28. I hope you have your car done so I can see the color up close. See you there.

Brent

eliminator
May 12th, 2003, 05:47 AM
Since SAAC is about 11 days away I have some info on Food & Beverage. Lebanon, Tn. is my old college town and I called Cumberland University and got some information.
There's a local Steak House, Demo's, near Holiday Inn Express that got great reviews and they serve liquor. Another goes way back to college days, The Sunset Resturant, then for Pizza folks, it's Davids Pizza. If you like Bar B Que, its Stroud's Bar B Que. All this is straight from the locals in Lebanon, TN. Look forward to seeing everyone, getting carpet in the car, so it wont be too long. Did a test drive for the first time Sat. evening, post flight inspection showed no major malfunctions.

Eliminator

eliminator
May 12th, 2003, 05:47 AM
Since SAAC is about 11 days away I have some info on Food & Beverage. Lebanon, Tn. is my old college town and I called Cumberland University and got some information.
There's a local Steak House, Demo's, near Holiday Inn Express that got great reviews and they serve liquor. Another goes way back to college days, The Sunset Resturant, then for Pizza folks, it's Davids Pizza. If you like Bar B Que, its Stroud's Bar B Que. All this is straight from the locals in Lebanon, TN. Look forward to seeing everyone, getting carpet in the car, so it wont be too long. Did a test drive for the first time Sat. evening, post flight inspection showed no major malfunctions.

Eliminator

Eric Miller
May 14th, 2003, 01:37 AM
I’m all in on Demo's .They have 3 of them in Middle TN .Absolutely the best food around. How’s about Friday night to for all to gather there?
Then we could decide for Saterday.

Eric

Eric Miller
May 14th, 2003, 01:37 AM
I’m all in on Demo's .They have 3 of them in Middle TN .Absolutely the best food around. How’s about Friday night to for all to gather there?
Then we could decide for Saterday.

Eric

patrija
May 16th, 2003, 03:23 AM
DAMN! I just started a new job this week (a good thing), but it's going to conflict with SAAC. Please take plenty of pics either for here or CC. :(

Alan - I'm planning to head out for the visit sometime soon. Some friends just moved to Birmingham and we're trying to find a weekend to head your way on a Friday afternoon with my wife following and then continue on to stay at our friend's house. I'll let you know ASAP.

patrija
May 16th, 2003, 03:23 AM
DAMN! I just started a new job this week (a good thing), but it's going to conflict with SAAC. Please take plenty of pics either for here or CC. :(

Alan - I'm planning to head out for the visit sometime soon. Some friends just moved to Birmingham and we're trying to find a weekend to head your way on a Friday afternoon with my wife following and then continue on to stay at our friend's house. I'll let you know ASAP.

eliminator
May 20th, 2003, 04:58 AM
Well it's 3 day's till blast off time, I think we all need to go to Demo's for Dinner on Saturday. The car is ready to go. Put a little over 100 miles on it and it's alignment time Tomorrow (WED.), have the heigth all adjusted. Will time it again, adjust the carb. and put the Turkey Pan on and load her up Thursday evening. The Elim. trailer will have a good 'ole' Bar B Que Shoulder for snacks, don't know how long it will last.

Eliminator

eliminator
May 20th, 2003, 04:58 AM
Well it's 3 day's till blast off time, I think we all need to go to Demo's for Dinner on Saturday. The car is ready to go. Put a little over 100 miles on it and it's alignment time Tomorrow (WED.), have the heigth all adjusted. Will time it again, adjust the carb. and put the Turkey Pan on and load her up Thursday evening. The Elim. trailer will have a good 'ole' Bar B Que Shoulder for snacks, don't know how long it will last.

Eliminator