View Full Version : Year and customer

rdorman
February 27th, 2003, 04:15 AM
Hello there Weavers!

Question please. Can you please tell me the year my car was built and who it was originilly sold to? Chassis 9007.

Thanks

Rick Dorman

Poorboy
February 27th, 2003, 07:31 AM
Rick;
I'm sure Alan will answer your question but it might be next week as they are painting the office and the computer is unhooked.

Poorboy

Poorboy
February 27th, 2003, 07:31 AM
Rick;
I'm sure Alan will answer your question but it might be next week as they are painting the office and the computer is unhooked.

Poorboy

rdorman
March 3rd, 2003, 09:50 PM
Sorry! I hope you did not look up the chassis number yet. It is chassis 4006.

Question about seat belt mounting. As you know I have the 427 Roadster type car. Where where the shoulder harnesses supposed to be mounted. Right now they are through the bulkhead behind the driver that appears to be nothing but fiberglass!

I just looked the other day to see how long it will take me to get to your shop for the picnic. About 10 hours is not to bad. Maybe I will see you there this year.

Thanks

Rick Dorman

rdorman
March 3rd, 2003, 09:50 PM
Sorry! I hope you did not look up the chassis number yet. It is chassis 4006.

Question about seat belt mounting. As you know I have the 427 Roadster type car. Where where the shoulder harnesses supposed to be mounted. Right now they are through the bulkhead behind the driver that appears to be nothing but fiberglass!

I just looked the other day to see how long it will take me to get to your shop for the picnic. About 10 hours is not to bad. Maybe I will see you there this year.

Thanks

Rick Dorman

weaver
March 4th, 2003, 10:17 PM
Rick, we are not having our open house this year, instead we will be at the SAAC meet in Nashville, check out their web site www.saac.com for details. Hope to see you there.

Alan

weaver
March 4th, 2003, 10:17 PM
Rick, we are not having our open house this year, instead we will be at the SAAC meet in Nashville, check out their web site www.saac.com for details. Hope to see you there.

Alan

rdorman
March 4th, 2003, 11:11 PM
Alan, would that be Nashville Indiana or Tennessee? Either way much closer to home for me!

Any news on year and original owner for my car or seat belt mounting? Chassis 4006.

Thanks

Rick

rdorman
March 4th, 2003, 11:11 PM
Alan, would that be Nashville Indiana or Tennessee? Either way much closer to home for me!

Any news on year and original owner for my car or seat belt mounting? Chassis 4006.

Thanks

Rick

rdorman
March 20th, 2003, 10:10 PM
Alan!!!!!!

Any luck on this??????

Thanks

Rick

rdorman
March 20th, 2003, 10:10 PM
Alan!!!!!!

Any luck on this??????

Thanks

Rick

weaver
March 21st, 2003, 02:56 AM
Rick, I think we had this discussion a while back and I told you it was built by a guy named Grady Lowe in West Virginia, I have no info except for the invoice for a basic kit, he did all the work himself. You may remember I told you about a poster the car was in, some photographer used it for an add. The SAAC meet is in Nashville Tn, let us know if you plan to attend.

Alan

weaver
March 21st, 2003, 02:56 AM
Rick, I think we had this discussion a while back and I told you it was built by a guy named Grady Lowe in West Virginia, I have no info except for the invoice for a basic kit, he did all the work himself. You may remember I told you about a poster the car was in, some photographer used it for an add. The SAAC meet is in Nashville Tn, let us know if you plan to attend.

Alan

rdorman
March 24th, 2003, 12:17 AM
Sorry about the confusion Alan. You did tell me his name. Guess I was looking more for a year. Under the dash is a hand signed sticker by who I assume to be the glass man. It is dated 12/84. Does that seem to match the chassis number? In other words, would you say that date to be correct for the time you sold the car?

Nashville would be great. I will look into it further.

Thanks
Rick

rdorman
March 24th, 2003, 12:17 AM
Sorry about the confusion Alan. You did tell me his name. Guess I was looking more for a year. Under the dash is a hand signed sticker by who I assume to be the glass man. It is dated 12/84. Does that seem to match the chassis number? In other words, would you say that date to be correct for the time you sold the car?

Nashville would be great. I will look into it further.

Thanks
Rick