PDA

View Full Version : Next big Cobra get-together

Razzmatazz
July 7th, 2003, 12:54 PM
I'm new, and have been lurking for a few weeks here and on the ClubCobra forum. Getting ready to buy a Unique...have already done enough research to know this is the manufacturer I want.

Here is the Question: I want to see a number of Cobras in one place so I can look at the different options... I want to research the various options (wheel size, brake size, etc, etc, etc). S0... Where is the next Cobra get-together (or two)? I can get anywhere on the East coast within a few hours, but prefer the South East.

GeorgiaSnake
July 7th, 2003, 06:14 PM
Razz we get together in the Atlanta area about once a month and have a nice representation of cars from real ones to whatever. Check out the Club Cobra site under local clubs. I can send you an email when the next one is scheduled.

Randy

Unique 289 FIA
Southern Automotive 396
Team III 16's
Brilliant Silver

GeorgiaSnake
July 7th, 2003, 06:14 PM
Razz we get together in the Atlanta area about once a month and have a nice representation of cars from real ones to whatever. Check out the Club Cobra site under local clubs. I can send you an email when the next one is scheduled.

Randy

Unique 289 FIA
Southern Automotive 396
Team III 16's
Brilliant Silver

Brent
July 7th, 2003, 11:57 PM
A large group is going to Pigeon Forge for the Street Machine Natls. (?) I think it is the 5th,6th,7th of September. I know Unique will have a good showing there. Eliminator was there last year right after he took delivery of his pallet kit.

Brent

Brent
July 7th, 2003, 11:57 PM
A large group is going to Pigeon Forge for the Street Machine Natls. (?) I think it is the 5th,6th,7th of September. I know Unique will have a good showing there. Eliminator was there last year right after he took delivery of his pallet kit.

Brent

Silk
July 9th, 2003, 05:12 AM
Raz,

If you're ever in the Washington DC area, holler. We have breakfast every Saturday morning and if the weather is good have 10-15 Cobras on hand. All different and lots of variety. If you're heading this way, post on our web site: http://www.capitalareacobraclub.com/phpBB2/

Gary
Unique FIA 351W

Silk
July 9th, 2003, 05:12 AM
Raz,

If you're ever in the Washington DC area, holler. We have breakfast every Saturday morning and if the weather is good have 10-15 Cobras on hand. All different and lots of variety. If you're heading this way, post on our web site: http://www.capitalareacobraclub.com/phpBB2/

Gary
Unique FIA 351W