Brent
October 1st, 2003, 01:59 AM
Beautiful car!!!!!!!!!!!

406snake
October 1st, 2003, 02:11 AM
quote:Originally posted by Brent

Beautiful car!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Jason,Brent.
I wish I could say I built it myself but I have to give Bruce Botti all the credit. He did one heck of a job.

Charlie

406snake
October 1st, 2003, 02:11 AM
quote:Originally posted by Brent

Beautiful car!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Jason,Brent.
I wish I could say I built it myself but I have to give Bruce Botti all the credit. He did one heck of a job.

Charlie

Brent
October 1st, 2003, 07:07 AM
Yes he did! I noticed the grommets around the roll bar look like the ones from Finish Line that have the aluminum trim rings and screws. Is this correct and how do they fit. They look cool.

Well congrats. You have something you can be proud of no matter who built it.

Brent

Brent
October 1st, 2003, 07:07 AM
Yes he did! I noticed the grommets around the roll bar look like the ones from Finish Line that have the aluminum trim rings and screws. Is this correct and how do they fit. They look cool.

Well congrats. You have something you can be proud of no matter who built it.

Brent

patrija
October 1st, 2003, 08:25 AM
Charlie - We both share in Bruce's handywork! :) I bought his first car, the white/blue one.

patrija
October 1st, 2003, 08:25 AM
Charlie - We both share in Bruce's handywork! :) I bought his first car, the white/blue one.

406snake
October 1st, 2003, 06:33 PM
Brent,
Bruce had to fill in the body to make the grommets fit right,if I'm not mistaken and they are from Finish Line.

Jason,
So you're the one who brought that car. I went over to see it on a Saturday and Bruce said that he had someone flying in from the south who was really interested in it. I was hoping that you wouldn't want it because I was right there behind you if you didn't.:D
Hopefully one of these days and it's on the top of my list, I'll be able trailer the car down to the homecoming in May and meet everyone.

Charlie

406snake
October 1st, 2003, 06:33 PM
Brent,
Bruce had to fill in the body to make the grommets fit right,if I'm not mistaken and they are from Finish Line.

Jason,
So you're the one who brought that car. I went over to see it on a Saturday and Bruce said that he had someone flying in from the south who was really interested in it. I was hoping that you wouldn't want it because I was right there behind you if you didn't.:D
Hopefully one of these days and it's on the top of my list, I'll be able trailer the car down to the homecoming in May and meet everyone.

Charlie

patrija
October 1st, 2003, 10:17 PM
Charlie - Not sure we should go into detail here, but have you heard how Bruce faired with his "problem buyer"?

patrija
October 1st, 2003, 10:17 PM
Charlie - Not sure we should go into detail here, but have you heard how Bruce faired with his "problem buyer"?

conway
October 4th, 2003, 11:53 PM
Beautiful car !! Please excuse my ignorance but who is Mr. Botti ?

Thanks,

Conway

conway
October 4th, 2003, 11:53 PM
Beautiful car !! Please excuse my ignorance but who is Mr. Botti ?

Thanks,

Conway

brfutbrian
October 5th, 2003, 05:39 AM
conway, bruce is in connecticut, and lives about 20 miles from me. he`s built several cars owned by members of this forum.ive probably seen every car he`s built in one stage or another. the car jason owns was bruce`s first car and is the one i saw that made me decide on my unique. actually, though he didnt build my car, my deluxe pallet was the first unique he sold. we swapped ideas thru my build, and he came over with a couple times with prospective customers while i was building my car. haven`t talked to him in a while. have to get out that way one of these days. if you`re looking for a builder, hes a great guy and he builds a nice car. later, brian

brfutbrian
October 5th, 2003, 05:39 AM
conway, bruce is in connecticut, and lives about 20 miles from me. he`s built several cars owned by members of this forum.ive probably seen every car he`s built in one stage or another. the car jason owns was bruce`s first car and is the one i saw that made me decide on my unique. actually, though he didnt build my car, my deluxe pallet was the first unique he sold. we swapped ideas thru my build, and he came over with a couple times with prospective customers while i was building my car. haven`t talked to him in a while. have to get out that way one of these days. if you`re looking for a builder, hes a great guy and he builds a nice car. later, brian