PDA

View Full Version : Weaver price quote please!

rdorman
October 20th, 2003, 10:13 PM
I am looking to purchase the following for my Unique, from Unique:
- Four adjustable Carreras for the rear. Are these single or double adjustable and can I get the spring rate I want?
- The trailing arms and center section support. I have the older style forward facing trailing arms with out the center support that runs to the rear frame rail.
- The new center section plate that ties in the lower control arm mounts. Like the one you mention in the thread from casaleenie about the broken bolt.

Thanks! Rick

weaver
October 22nd, 2003, 08:16 AM
Hi Rick, sorry for the late reply but we have been busy getting ready for a magazine editor that is coming in on Friday to do a story. I am at home right now but will get some prices together tommorrow.

Alan

weaver
October 22nd, 2003, 08:16 AM
Hi Rick, sorry for the late reply but we have been busy getting ready for a magazine editor that is coming in on Friday to do a story. I am at home right now but will get some prices together tommorrow.

Alan

pbrown
October 22nd, 2003, 10:09 AM
Alan,

What magazine can we expect an article in?

--Patrick

pbrown
October 22nd, 2003, 10:09 AM
Alan,

What magazine can we expect an article in?

--Patrick

rdorman
October 22nd, 2003, 10:10 PM
Thanks Alan. I have a LONG list of projects to do. When the kids go to college I think I am going to totally strip the car down and restore it. By then it will be nearly 25 years old!

Do tell on the article. You know we will all want a copy.

Thanks
Rick

rdorman
October 22nd, 2003, 10:10 PM
Thanks Alan. I have a LONG list of projects to do. When the kids go to college I think I am going to totally strip the car down and restore it. By then it will be nearly 25 years old!

Do tell on the article. You know we will all want a copy.

Thanks
Rick

rdorman
October 23rd, 2003, 02:05 AM
AFTER I got Alans quote I went out to the Unique site and sure enough, the prices where right there in the options price sheet! Thanks Alan for humoring me!

If you could please, give me some input on my roll bar thread. Before I do it and kill myself!

Rick

rdorman
October 23rd, 2003, 02:05 AM
AFTER I got Alans quote I went out to the Unique site and sure enough, the prices where right there in the options price sheet! Thanks Alan for humoring me!

If you could please, give me some input on my roll bar thread. Before I do it and kill myself!

Rick