PDA

View Full Version : Cobra Kit

ron
November 7th, 2003, 09:46 PM
Hello everyone. I am planing to buy a cobra kit!! and i need your help! which kits do you's recomend? I was on some homepages ( Lone Star, Superformance, and also Unique Motors. They sounded good for me. Because I live in Switzerland it's hard to decide what to go for.One more thing I am 6 foot 4, It will be nice to here from somone.

Ron

ericeckhoff
November 7th, 2003, 10:51 PM
I'm 6ft4in and 220lbs and love my Unique 427. Great quality and a solid car.:DMy wife always has to wait an hour or two to remove that look from my face after a drive! I have several friends with Superperformance Cobra's and they are very nice as well. Good luck!

ericeckhoff
November 7th, 2003, 10:51 PM
I'm 6ft4in and 220lbs and love my Unique 427. Great quality and a solid car.:DMy wife always has to wait an hour or two to remove that look from my face after a drive! I have several friends with Superperformance Cobra's and they are very nice as well. Good luck!

Brent
November 9th, 2003, 01:15 AM
A Superformance car is not a "kit" it is a complete car painted and ready for a motor. If you want a "kit" a Unique or an ERA is the only choice "in my opinion". But you know what they say about opinions???????

Brent

Brent
November 9th, 2003, 01:15 AM
A Superformance car is not a "kit" it is a complete car painted and ready for a motor. If you want a "kit" a Unique or an ERA is the only choice "in my opinion". But you know what they say about opinions???????

Brent

casaleenie
November 9th, 2003, 08:43 AM
Brent,

I agree with you on this... Actually, Unique and ERA should be compared and evaluated as equals more often... That FIA from Unique is an attention getter all the time... The quality is there, no doubt about it....

AL

casaleenie
November 9th, 2003, 08:43 AM
Brent,

I agree with you on this... Actually, Unique and ERA should be compared and evaluated as equals more often... That FIA from Unique is an attention getter all the time... The quality is there, no doubt about it....

AL

pgermond
November 9th, 2003, 11:54 AM
Where in Switzerland? I have family in Meiringen. Beautiful place [^]

Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
Southern Automotive FE
Toploader

Roseville (N.Cal)

pgermond
November 9th, 2003, 11:54 AM
Where in Switzerland? I have family in Meiringen. Beautiful place [^]