:D:D:D:D

http://www.uniquecobra.com/uploaded/Brent/DSCN0413.JPG

http://www.uniquecobra.com/uploaded/Brent/DSCN0414.JPG

http://www.uniquecobra.com/uploaded/Brent/DSCN0415.JPG

:D:D:D
Brent

glenn
November 9th, 2003, 05:51 AM
thanks for your reply. from your pictures,your car looks great.hope mine turns out as nice.haven't a ditigal camera as yet.but will eventuallyand post pictures then.have the body off and the car goes to the paint shop end of next week.no definite color yet,with three sons and myself, we can't agree.narrowed down to black with gold stripe, or dark green with gold stripe. glenn

glenn e. snider

glenn
November 9th, 2003, 05:51 AM
thanks for your reply. from your pictures,your car looks great.hope mine turns out as nice.haven't a ditigal camera as yet.but will eventuallyand post pictures then.have the body off and the car goes to the paint shop end of next week.no definite color yet,with three sons and myself, we can't agree.narrowed down to black with gold stripe, or dark green with gold stripe. glenn

glenn e. snider

eliminator
November 9th, 2003, 10:03 PM
Brent,

Looks like you have done a real good job....engine compartment looks great!!

Look how high your car is sitting...after you drive it and adjust you will be about 3 1/2" from the pan to the ground. After these are jacked up and put back on the ground they sit high. Takes about 40 miles or so for them to settle. Just a Carerra thing I guess.

Eliminator

eliminator
November 9th, 2003, 10:03 PM
Brent,

Looks like you have done a real good job....engine compartment looks great!!

Look how high your car is sitting...after you drive it and adjust you will be about 3 1/2" from the pan to the ground. After these are jacked up and put back on the ground they sit high. Takes about 40 miles or so for them to settle. Just a Carerra thing I guess.

Eliminator

Mike Geddes
November 10th, 2003, 12:42 AM
Hi Brent...that car is looking great.
question for you.....where did you get thos black plastic caps for the master cylinders.....I need some for next April when I get my 427 out of winter storage.
Thanks......Mike

Mike Geddes

Mike Geddes
November 10th, 2003, 12:42 AM
Hi Brent...that car is looking great.
question for you.....where did you get thos black plastic caps for the master cylinders.....I need some for next April when I get my 427 out of winter storage.
Thanks......Mike

Mike Geddes

Brent
November 10th, 2003, 01:03 AM
I sent you a private e-mail last week. I am sorry I missed your question on the post a week or so ago. The black caps are standard on the new Wilwood 3/4" master cyl. You can probably get them direct from Wilwood as a retro fit. They are better than the metal caps but they are still tough to get threaded on straight.

Thanks,
Brent

Brent
November 10th, 2003, 01:03 AM
I sent you a private e-mail last week. I am sorry I missed your question on the post a week or so ago. The black caps are standard on the new Wilwood 3/4" master cyl. You can probably get them direct from Wilwood as a retro fit. They are better than the metal caps but they are still tough to get threaded on straight.

Thanks,
Brent

Mike Geddes
November 11th, 2003, 01:08 AM
Brent.....
I have tried that private E-Mail link before to other forum users....it does not seem to work.....I did not recieve anything from you.
Thanks for the info.
Mike

Mike Geddes

Mike Geddes
November 11th, 2003, 01:08 AM
Brent.....
I have tried that private E-Mail link before to other forum users....it does not seem to work.....I did not recieve anything from you.
Thanks for the info.
Mike

Mike Geddes

jhaynie
November 11th, 2003, 02:11 AM
Mike,

I ordered replacement plastic caps from Wilwood. They are only about 6-7 bucks each. Brents correct about threading them on, its easy to crossthread and strip them out (hence, why I had to order replacements).

John

jhaynie
November 11th, 2003, 02:11 AM
Mike,

I ordered replacement plastic caps from Wilwood. They are only about 6-7 bucks each. Brents correct about threading them on, its easy to crossthread and strip them out (hence, why I had to order replacements).

John