PDA

View Full Version : It's offical !

pgermond
December 1st, 2003, 10:51 AM
:D Been wanting to put those badges on ever since I first ordered the car - so now, it's offical :D[^]:D (yeah - it's straight and vintage correct)

http://www.uniquecobra.com/uploaded/pgermond/5 427 Badge.JPG

Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
Southern Automotive FE
Toploader

Roseville (N.Cal)

dmiller
December 1st, 2003, 11:05 AM
looks good!

i don't think they let us little 289's put a badge on.

doug

dmiller
December 1st, 2003, 11:05 AM
looks good!

i don't think they let us little 289's put a badge on.

doug

Okiesnake
December 1st, 2003, 12:22 PM
On ERA's web site they have a great diagram for embem placements.
http://www.erareplicas.com/427man/body/emblems.htm

Okiesnake
December 1st, 2003, 12:22 PM
On ERA's web site they have a great diagram for embem placements.
http://www.erareplicas.com/427man/body/emblems.htm

pgermond
December 1st, 2003, 12:23 PM
Doug,

The first ride I took in a Cobra back in the 60's was one of those "little 289's." Made a believer out of me, I can tell you that, to be sure [:P]

Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
Southern Automotive FE
Toploader

Roseville (N.Cal)

pgermond
December 1st, 2003, 12:23 PM
Doug,

The first ride I took in a Cobra back in the 60's was one of those "little 289's." Made a believer out of me, I can tell you that, to be sure [:P]

Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
Southern Automotive FE
Toploader

Roseville (N.Cal)

pgermond
December 1st, 2003, 12:27 PM
Okiesnake,

To tell you the truth, I didn't think the Unique manual had enough "depth" to assist me to the degree I require, so I ordered an ERA manual prior to my car arriving. It was $60 well spent and provides a lot of detail general information (including placement of emblems [^] )

Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
Southern Automotive FE
Toploader

Roseville (N.Cal)

pgermond
December 1st, 2003, 12:27 PM
Okiesnake,

To tell you the truth, I didn't think the Unique manual had enough "depth" to assist me to the degree I require, so I ordered an ERA manual prior to my car arriving. It was $60 well spent and provides a lot of detail general information (including placement of emblems [^] )

Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
Southern Automotive FE
Toploader

Roseville (N.Cal)

dmiller
December 2nd, 2003, 12:08 PM
my first and only original cobra ride was in the 60"s also. i had a fast mussle car, beat everyone on campus, went to a party where the local Ford dealers son was driving a cobra with a 260 inch, i think ( don't remember it being a 289 ). i finally convinced him to give me a ride. went back to school the next day knowing that i didn't have a fast car.

taken more than 40 years to ride in another cobra, that was a superperformance with 427 SO, and later unique's showroom 289 FIA.

hope to drive mine soon.

doug

dmiller
December 2nd, 2003, 12:08 PM
my first and only original cobra ride was in the 60"s also. i had a fast mussle car, beat everyone on campus, went to a party where the local Ford dealers son was driving a cobra with a 260 inch, i think ( don't remember it being a 289 ). i finally convinced him to give me a ride. went back to school the next day knowing that i didn't have a fast car.

taken more than 40 years to ride in another cobra, that was a superperformance with 427 SO, and later unique's showroom 289 FIA.

hope to drive mine soon.

doug

Poorboy
December 3rd, 2003, 07:36 AM
Yes they will Doug, only they just say powered by Ford. My first ride in and orginal was when I went to Chattooga, Tenn. and picked up a 427 street roadster & Bob Johson's 289 comp. car. He had lent them to Unique for there first Cobrfest. The owner had never meet anyone at Unique or me, I just showed up at his house at 5:00am and told him I was there to pick up his cars. All he said was glad to meet you and we loaded them up. That comp car is one bad ride.

Poorboy

Poorboy
December 3rd, 2003, 07:36 AM
Yes they will Doug, only they just say powered by Ford. My first ride in and orginal was when I went to Chattooga, Tenn. and picked up a 427 street roadster & Bob Johson's 289 comp. car. He had lent them to Unique for there first Cobrfest. The owner had never meet anyone at Unique or me, I just showed up at his house at 5:00am and told him I was there to pick up his cars. All he said was glad to meet you and we loaded them up. That comp car is one bad ride.

Poorboy