PDA

View Full Version : Slow day on the forum

pbrown
December 11th, 2003, 12:12 PM
I thought the server crashed again. I wasn't seeing the normal posting emails. There have been only five posts today including this one.

BTW - I may have a new server tomorrow. One of my clients purchased several used Compaq servers from a local company. One of them is a dual P3 933Mhz. If they sell it to me I expect it will be $400.

I'll keep you posted.

--Patrick

pgermond
December 11th, 2003, 01:24 PM
Yeah, I noticed that also :( I just came in from the garage after doing some last minute preparation for the big day tomorrow (gonna light the fuse on this Southern Automotive FE). I've got oil pressure... now for a couple other critical fluids, such as fuel and water. Then with some spark from the MSD, and a little luck, the birds (and neighbors) will scatter in the morning when it comes to life :D[8D]:D

Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
Southern Automotive FE
Toploader

Roseville (N.Cal)

GeorgiaSnake
December 11th, 2003, 07:38 PM
Phil you will remember that moment forever enjoy it.

Randy

Unique 289 FIA
Southern Automotive 396
Team III 16's
Brilliant Silver

eliminator
December 11th, 2003, 09:47 PM
Phil,

Watch for valve cover leaks...my only problem from SA. Had to change both valve covers as they were warped. Also if you have a solid lifter engine and the valve covers are good. Pull them after some run time and adjust your valves and throw the cork gaskets away and get the Felpro rubber gaskets and clean everything good and don't use any sealant when you put them back on. You will be a happy camper later on. My experience!!

Eliminator