PDA

View Full Version : glenn's engine pic.

glenn
January 5th, 2004, 10:04 AM
http://www.uniquecobra.com/uploaded/glenn/Pict0011.jpg

hello everyone, another trial picture,had to take pictures at a lower resolution, before they could upload.will have to take pictures over and post later. also what is the maximum size picture i can upload?
Thanks
Glenn

pgermond
January 5th, 2004, 10:12 AM
Glenn,

Have you started it yet. Looks like it's ready to rumble. I see something that you appear to have figured out. The small outlet on the surge tank that is part of the fitting that connects to the top radiator hose. Where does that small hose connect? I'm guessing the top pep-cock fitting on the left of the radiator to eliminate air pockets. Is that correct? I had a friend suggest it was for the windshield wiper washers, but........ ;)

Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
Southern Automotive FE
3:31 and Toploader

Roseville (N.Cal)

glenn
January 5th, 2004, 10:40 AM
Phil
Your guess is right,goes to the pepcock on top left radiator.STarted the engine about 6,7 times in the last month. can't get enough of it. I'll try to post more pictures later. Glad yours is onthe road.From your pictures your car tturned out great and from what i can tell these pictures don't do them justice.
Glenn

pbrown
January 5th, 2004, 10:46 AM
The max file size is set at 100KB.

--Patrick

pgermond
January 5th, 2004, 11:08 AM
Glenn,

Thanks. And you are correct, the photos don't do these cars/motors justice. I avoided starting my engine until was within sight of being able to actually drive the car. I'm afraid if I had started it any earlier I would have expired from lack of sleep anticipating the day it would actually be put to use [:P]

Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
Southern Automotive FE
3:31 and Toploader

Roseville (N.Cal)

clayfoushee
January 5th, 2004, 11:37 AM
Nice Glenn....glad you got the picture thing down....now send us more! You should enjoy that monster when you wrap the rest of the car around it!

Clay

Unique 9299, 427FE side oiler, top-loader (close), 3.31 rear

Annapolis, MD

Brent
January 5th, 2004, 08:31 PM
Glenn,
That looks great! There are some very nice cars being built right now.

:D:D 2004 :D:D

I don't think any of us will ever forget this year as long as we live.[8D]

Brent

bittentoo
January 5th, 2004, 10:48 PM
glenn, the motor looks great! I might of missed it, so give us some details of the motor build.