PDA

View Full Version : Where is everyone?

pgermond
January 18th, 2004, 08:39 AM
Wow, new topics have really dropped off on this forum over the last several days. Where is everyone? I've been under the car so much the past few days I have rug burns between my shoulder blades, so today it was time to log a few miles (tried to post a photo, but somethings up with the site).

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
Southern Automotive FE
3:31 and Toploader

Roseville (N.Cal)

clayfoushee
January 18th, 2004, 08:52 AM
Dunno, Phil...was wondering the same thing.

Clay

'98 Unique #9299, 427FE side oiler, top-loader (close), 3.31 rear

Annapolis, MD

Brent
January 18th, 2004, 09:34 AM
Been kind of slow lately.

Must be the weather????

Brent

bittentoo
January 18th, 2004, 09:39 AM
Working on the Orange One!!!!!!!!

ericeckhoff
January 18th, 2004, 11:30 AM
Fixing oil leaks !

TurnpikeBoy
January 18th, 2004, 11:37 AM
Freezing my butt off!

And typing doesn't add much heat.

Yeehah

Okiesnake
January 18th, 2004, 12:24 PM
Parts for the oil thermostat should be in next week. It's too wet here this weekend to go out and play.

Okiesnake

Copper01
January 18th, 2004, 01:42 PM
Mine's in the shop getting the front & rear end aligned and a state inspection, so this weekend was apparently meant for "honey-do's". At least that's what my better half said... But Tuesday's the day for the trip to the registration office, so things are definitely looking up. :D

Ben
Unique 427
SA 427SO w/ Toploader
Guardsman Blue w/ White Stripes

eliminator
January 18th, 2004, 09:26 PM
I am busy installing a Canton road race oil pan and getting ready for annual trade shows, Indianapolis in January. And yes it is cold up this way 16 degrees this AM. I forgot, I also pulled the right side pipe and it's getting re-done, I scratched the top of the ceramic coating[B)], don't even want to talk about that:(:(.
Eliminator

GeorgiaSnake
January 18th, 2004, 09:46 PM
I'm finishing the heater installation, self cancelling turn signals, front aluminum shrouding, footbox carpet etc.

Randy

Unique 289 FIA
Southern Automotive 396
Team III 16's
Brilliant Silver

clayfoushee
January 18th, 2004, 10:37 PM
I've been doing a lot of detail stuff, since it's too cold to drive. Since it's easy to do now, I cleaned and degreased the entire underside (6-7 years of grease and accumulated road scum, touch-up painting underneath. I've tightened an astonishing number of bolts that were loose, and replaced some that were mysteriously missing, changed all fluids. Also pulled the side-pipes that JetHot black, and had them redone by a local ceramic coating company in silver...they did a super job, and I didn't have to worry about shipping damage. Had the black paint blasted from my 15" wheel centers and recoated in dark grey titanium, polished, and trued at Compomotive. It's riding on those again.

Clay

Annapolis, MD

JerryBP
January 18th, 2004, 10:56 PM
Playing with one of my other toys Long Range Rifle Shoothin (1000yd & 1 mile Benchrest)
Went to the annual meeting of Internationa Benchrest Shooters in Wilks Barre, PA.
Cold and Snowey up here in Ohio & PA.

Work in Progress, Unique 427-9429 400+hp 351C Tremec 3550-2 5spd Coal Black
by Bruce, Greg & Jerry Porter Caldwell, Ohio

casaleenie
January 18th, 2004, 10:57 PM
If it wasn't for the dog having to go outdoors I wouldn't even get off the couch... IT'S COLD OUT THERE!!!!!
Surfing the Club Cobra site, I found, in the Lounge, a raffle put together by a local fire dept. in Maryland (I think)with $165K in prizes.
Only 2200 tickets to be sold and cars and trucks and four Harleys plus lots of other stuff.. I'll try and post a link to it..
Deserves a look!!

AL

casaleenie
January 18th, 2004, 10:59 PM
If it wasn't for the dog having to go outdoors I wouldn't even get off the couch... IT'S COLD OUT THERE!!!!!
Surfing the Club Cobra site, I found, in the Lounge, a raffle put together by a local fire dept. in Maryland (I think)with $165K in prizes.
Only 2200 tickets to be sold and cars and trucks and four Harleys plus lots of other stuff.. I'll try and post a link to it.. www.bowling-green-vfd.org
Deserves a look!!

AL

Brent
January 18th, 2004, 11:01 PM
Eliminator,

Rumor has it your Harley Davidson was jealous of all the attention you were giving your Cobra and one day it attacked it[:O]

Any truth to that[?]

Brent

pgermond
January 18th, 2004, 11:01 PM
Looks to me like all the usual suspects seem to have checked-in, so it is good to know you are all (er, I mean ya-all) are still out there :D

Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
Southern Automotive FE
3:31 and Toploader

Roseville (N.Cal)

eliminator
January 19th, 2004, 12:35 AM
Brent,

There is some truth to that rumor, the other part was pure Laziness or lack of patience, probably both.

Eliminator

Okiesnake
January 19th, 2004, 09:40 AM
Clay, sounds like your make good use of that new lift.

clayfoushee
January 19th, 2004, 10:03 AM
Yeah...Trent, it's amazing all the things you see when you can actually walk or sit underneath the car at leisure, and it takes less than 2 minutes to put it where you want it.

Clay

Annapolis, MD