PDA

View Full Version : Texas Cobra Club annual meet

Joe Garland
February 5th, 2004, 09:16 PM
[?]How many of "Yall" can make it to our meet on the 27th, 28th, and 29th of this month? Go to the Texas Cobra Club Web site for details. We are up to over 80 cars at this point!!!

Hope you can make the event,

Joe Garland Unique FIA

eliminator
February 5th, 2004, 09:35 PM
Where is this suppose to take place in Texas??

Eliminator

Joe Garland
February 6th, 2004, 06:22 AM
The meet is happening in Austin. We are baseing the event at the Marriot Hotel behind the LaFrontera Shopping center. You can get all of the info. for this event on the TCC web site. You will need to sign up on the TCC site so we can get your name cards filled out. Would love to see as many Unique's as possable! There are rooms left at the Marriot, where most are staying. Plenty of parking for trailers, security is good. Party Friday night at hotel, cruise in the hill country Sat. more partying Sat. Night

Please come!!! Texas club will welcome you BIG TIME

Joe

bittentoo
February 6th, 2004, 09:40 PM
The family and I will be there. Made the room reservations a while back. The Orange One will be there also though I don't know if it will be street legal by then:( I've run into a few problems that have really slowed me down:( But am working thru them[^]

I'm thinking of jumping in about the middle of the the cruise line:D You think the cops would notice me[?]

Copper01
February 6th, 2004, 11:12 PM
Bittentoo,

If you're having any problems with inspection, registration, etc., drop me an email at bfbruce@comcast.net. I just finished that process a couple of weeks ago here in Arlington.

Ben
Unique 427
SA 427SO w/ Toploader
Guardsman Blue w/ White Stripes

Joe Garland
February 8th, 2004, 12:35 AM
Bittentoo, We have had quite a few cruises with cars tucked in between with no problems. That is not to say it couldnt happen, but so far so good!!

Joe

bittentoo
February 8th, 2004, 11:04 PM
Copper01,

Would really like to talk with you about registration etc. If you would email your work and home phone numbers to: kpmullins.baycity@celanese.com I'll give you a call.

Thanks,
Kelly