PDA

View Full Version : Trailer website is up

Tony Radford
February 25th, 2004, 03:19 AM
OK, I'm braced for impact. I've got my website up for my new trailer. The URL is www.serpentexpress.com. Check it out and tell me what you think. I'm treading new ground here. I've been pulling one around Atlanta for the past several weeks. I'm excited over the fact that I can comfortably carry my car to some distant events that I wouldn't be willing to drive to. I'm the first to admit that I'm a waxer and can't stand the thought of my car filling up with water. Using my Dodge Dakota as a tow vehicle, this trailer (with Cobra on board) tows very nicely. Since the trailer isn't much wider than the Cobra, I can see behind me on both sides which is a major comfort in Atlanta traffic. Anyway, I know it's not for everyone.

427SC, Torch Red / white stripes
427 Windsor Stroker from Southern Automotive
Delicious example of Beauty + Power.

rdorman
February 25th, 2004, 05:56 AM
I checked out your trailer. Looks like a really nice product. I have never checked out the price of a trailer but it seems reasonable. Started me to thinking!
Rick

Brent
February 25th, 2004, 08:33 PM
Best of luck Tony.
I know alot of people have been looking for something like this for a long time.

Brent

Jim Harding
February 25th, 2004, 09:38 PM
The site looks good Tony! Any your offering is priced right in the middle..... more than a bare bones open trailer, and a lot cheaper than a low end enclosed.
Wish you all the luck with this venture. Maybe I'll be a customer too.

Jim Harding
La Plata, Maryland

1982 #3004
http://www.capitalareacobraclub.com/albums/album26/1aLeftside.thumb.jpg

Tony Radford
February 25th, 2004, 11:35 PM
Thanks guys. I should be bring my car to homecoming in one.

Silk
February 25th, 2004, 11:57 PM
Tony,

Very nicely done site that does a good job of portraying the trailer. Hope this venture takes off for you!

Gary
Unique FIA 351W

eliminator
February 26th, 2004, 12:17 AM
Tony,

Whats all this "I should be bringing my car to homecoming in one", more like you better be bringing you and your car.

Rick

Tony Radford
February 26th, 2004, 12:56 AM
Rick, goes without saying, I wouldn't miss it. I've been looking forward to one of these for two years. Caroll Shelby blew it for me last year.