PDA

View Full Version : Sent title application to DMV> today

glenn
March 29th, 2004, 11:05 AM
Hello everyone,
Sent tittle application to DMV. today,their telling me four to six weeks till i get it back.Wait and see, hope its here before homecoming. we're bringing the car with or without it. Well the sidepipe got me this weekend, a half dollar size burn on the back of my left ankle.Had a nice weekend for a change and had the car out a few times up and down the street.Wearing shorts and when i parked it caught me,ouch. It might be funny to see how many of us are wearing scars at homecoming.
Take care everyone, Glenn

dmiller
March 29th, 2004, 11:31 AM
i'm moving into the 8th week since paper off to DMV. what a hassle. but dmv tells me it shouldn't be long now.

Master
March 29th, 2004, 11:33 AM
Glenn, did you have your car inspected and then the BMV process? I will be going through the process in Ohio. State HWY Patrol inspects then to the BMV I hope it's not a month.

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."

pgermond
March 29th, 2004, 12:24 PM
I received my California Title in the mail this weekend. Three months, but well worth the hoops I had to jump threw [^]

Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
Southern Automotive FE
3:31 and Toploader

Roseville (N.Cal)

weaver
March 29th, 2004, 09:47 PM
Master, what is BMV?

Alan

Master
March 29th, 2004, 10:02 PM
Bureau Of Motor Vechicles.

glenn
March 31st, 2004, 10:26 AM
Master,
We need to have a licensed inspection mechanic inspect the safty equipment, brakes exhaust,etc. Take pictures, fill in a 3 page reportand fill out atitle form.Send it with afat check covering out of state taxes along with all copies of paid receits of vehicle to DMV. now wait.DO another inspection upon return of paper work, and hopely home free.
Glenn

Master
March 31st, 2004, 10:29 PM
In Ohio my understanding of the process is that they check serial numbers and look for stolen cars, engines etc. no safety check. Once that process is done. You take their form and get your title.