PDA

View Full Version : Are We Lucky or What ?

GeorgiaSnake
April 30th, 2004, 08:42 AM
After a particularly rough couple of weeks at work I am beat. Came home today and was dragging my ass around the house when I remembered my time warp machine in the garage. All of us on this site have something truly unique - Unique Cobras. What a great way to clear the cobwebs and settle the soul. Just a few quick burst up through the gears and all is well again.[8D]

Thank you Weavers :D Thank you Southern Automotive :D Damn these things are fun and turn heads wherever you go[^]

Randy

Unique 289 FIA
Southern Automotive 396
Team III 16's
Brilliant Silver

pgermond
April 30th, 2004, 12:49 PM
Randy,

I couldn't agree with you more. We have been going through a really difficult time here with a loved one, and there is no better therapy than peeling your eyelids back and hearing your wife scream with excitement (I'm talking about driving/riding in the Cobra, of course). :D[8D]:D Taking a drive does have a way of putting things into perspective,

I have the same folks to thank as well - Unique & Southern Automotive, for the thrill of a lifetime. Go'in at it again tomorrow early AM [:P]

Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
Southern Automotive FE
3:31 and Toploader

Roseville (N.Cal)

Brent
April 30th, 2004, 11:24 PM
Ditto to all of the above.

I also want to thank everyone that is active on the forum. The ammount of information and ideas derived from here have made my car better and saved me money. I look forward to checking the active topics every chance I get.

Alot of good people in here and I can't wait to meet everyone.

Brent

gasman
April 30th, 2004, 11:29 PM
I have to agree with Randy and Phil but also want to add thanks to Rick and Brent. Without their technical/mechanical experience, I wouldn't know where to turn. Thanks to you also!

Steve Foushee

eliminator
April 30th, 2004, 11:35 PM
Randy is so right!!
I had to try out my new timing light yesterday, (the new digital model with the RPM display and digital advance). Made some changes to the advance and springs and guess what, I have to TEST DRIVE. I love that part. Anyway after the drives the rest of the evening is great.

Rick

gasman
May 1st, 2004, 12:00 AM
Hey Randy, I sent you and email that came back undeliverable. Has your address changed?

Steve Foushee

GeorgiaSnake
May 1st, 2004, 12:56 AM
Steve it must have been blocked by my spam software. Try again and put Cobra in the subject line.

Randy

Unique 289 FIA
Southern Automotive 396
Team III 16's
Brilliant Silver

rdorman
May 2nd, 2004, 11:45 PM
Couldn't agree more. I make reasons to take the Cobra out. Some times a stress full day is the best reason of all. I can just feel the stress melt away along with the miles. Certainly a lot more entertaining than theropy!
Rick

bittentoo
May 3rd, 2004, 03:25 AM
Some of us Houston bunch sure had a stress less day yesterday:D The wife even made the comment last night that I looked more relaxed than have been in a long time. Couldn't wipe the grin off of my face:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

GeorgiaSnake
May 3rd, 2004, 09:31 AM
And I thank you for your efforts, you are a hero in my book ;) Hope you have some pics to share and a quote from Kenny:D

Randy

Unique 289 FIA
Southern Automotive 396
Team III 16's
Brilliant Silver

bittentoo
May 4th, 2004, 03:28 AM
Randy, Thanks for the kind words. Kenny and his family are the heros in my book! We were just lucky enough to be of service to a greater cause[^]

As to some pictures, yes I have some and will try to post them. My home computer had a virus and just got it straightened out last night.

Everyone should go over to ClubCobra to your thread "GeorgiaSnake has a....." as there are some good pictures that have been posted. There are several with The Orange One and of course some good ol' ribbing about the color:D They're just jealous;)

Kelly

GeorgiaSnake
May 4th, 2004, 05:15 AM
Kelly

Ribbing ? I love primer :D I think it looks good enough as is so you can save the $$ on final paint.

Randy

Unique 289 FIA
Southern Automotive 396
Team III 16's
Brilliant Silver

gasman
May 4th, 2004, 10:25 AM
Randy, I sent an email to you with Cobra in the subject line. I'm assuming you did not get that one either since I've had no response. Excel, Haynie and I were hoping you might join us as we drove through Atlanta Thursday, in route to Gadsden. Are you up for it?

Steve Foushee

GeorgiaSnake
May 4th, 2004, 08:04 PM
Steve I'm still not sure if I can make the trip. If things work out I will probably arrive later. :( possibly without the car.

Randy

Unique 289 FIA
Southern Automotive 396
Team III 16's
Brilliant Silver

weaver
May 4th, 2004, 09:49 PM
Randy, if your son doesn't have a baseball game, why can't you drive your car over, it's only a 2 hour drive.

Alan

bittentoo
May 4th, 2004, 10:28 PM
Come on Randy, if I can make a 12 hour drive, you can do 2:D
Been looking forward to meet you and all the rest:D:D

One week from today for me! Leaving Wednesday afternoon, stopping at Lake Charlies for the night and arriving in Gadsden around 4pm Thursday.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Brent, got the care package yesterday. Many thanks! First round is on me[^] That Southern Shine looks more like a good hot sauce than polish:D

gasman
May 4th, 2004, 11:00 PM
Randy, I am really hoping you will be there. Please let us know if we can meet you for the ride over. We will keep our fingers crossed that everything works out for you to go.

Steve Foushee