PDA

View Full Version : Check out our friends in July Kit Car

Brent
May 22nd, 2004, 02:44 AM
Butch Capps and Rick Bagley (Eliminator) in the July issue of Kit Car magazine.:D The magazine will have a new editor starting in July and his name is Eric Geisert.You may have seen him with a camera at Homecoming. Eric is going to change the magazine and it will start to give the Cobra the publicity it deserves. Eric knew he was going to get this job last year but he could not tell anyone, however, he could start to gather information and photos for his debut issue in July. And who would he pick for this issue, Rick and Butch.:D The photo shoot was last Oct. or Nov. in Gadsden.

Check it out.[8D]

http://kitcarmag.com/toc/

Congrats Rick on an incredible car ;)

Brent

ralphscott
May 22nd, 2004, 05:06 AM
Looks cool Brent. Can't wait to get it in the mail. Butch is not on line to defend himself but he is becoming quite the star. Saw him yesterday and he has the tanned hollywood look. [D8]
I hope the layout and the article is like 4 pages rather than like past Kit car articles. I was impressed with Eric he really seems to be tuned in.

Ralph

Master
May 23rd, 2004, 07:50 AM
Brent, I have a feeling that someone's red cobra will also be in kit Car. I think it's about time quality cars grace the pages of kit car.:)

Scott

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."