PDA

View Full Version : A THREE WAY TIE FOR SHOW DOGS?

Master
May 27th, 2004, 09:44 PM
JUST RECEIVED MY NEW KIT CAR MAG AND WHO DO I SEE ON THE FRONT COVER? RICK AND BUTCH. GREAT ARTICLES, GREAT PHOTO'S AND AN EXCELLENT EXAMPLE OF UNIQUE CARS.:D

Scott

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."

clayfoushee
May 27th, 2004, 10:01 PM
Where can I get a copy of that?

Clay

'98 Unique #9299, 427FE side oiler, top-loader (close), 3.31 rear

Annapolis, MD

Master
May 27th, 2004, 10:33 PM
CLAY, SOME NEWS STANDS IN STORES CARRY THEM. YOU HAVE TO LOOK AROUND

Scott

Brent
May 27th, 2004, 11:02 PM
:D:D Very cool :D:D

Congrats to Eliminator. Hard work and attention to detail never goes unnoticed. ;)

Brent

Uniques Rule!!

gasman
May 27th, 2004, 11:03 PM
Scott, Why don't you upload the cover here and on CC. I can't wait to see it, thanks for letting us know it is out. How are things going on your car?

Steve Foushee

PS: Brent, yes they do. :D

eliminator
May 27th, 2004, 11:29 PM
Most Book Stores carry the magazine, there are two different cover shots[:O], one for subscriptions and one for the News-stand, both are of us:D:D but different photo's. Havnt seen either one yet.

Rick

Master
May 27th, 2004, 11:36 PM
STEVE, THE CAR IS JUST FINE BUT IT DOESN'T RUN WELL WITHOUT AN ENGINE. STILL WAITING ON BILL AT S.A.[V]

Scott

Brent
May 27th, 2004, 11:50 PM
Here it is...

http://kitcarmag.com/toc/

Brent

casaleenie
May 28th, 2004, 12:31 AM
Rick,

I believe that both covers are identical. the only difference is that one cover has a large white box for the subscriber name and the other cover has a bar code in that area...

and by the way, nice work and congrats to both of you...

Sure a feather in the cap of Unique and the Weavers...

AL

gasman
May 28th, 2004, 01:31 AM
Hey guys, you may want to give it a day or so before treking out to try and find it. I just wasted an hour looking for it. I found last months issue at Borders. They don't put out the new issue until the 1st.

Steve Foushee

ralphscott
May 29th, 2004, 02:26 AM
Congratulations Guys. Excellent attention to detail is rewarded. One nice thing reflecting on another recent thread this is great visibility for a great car and a great company that makes the car.

Ralph

Jim Harding
May 29th, 2004, 08:36 AM
quote:Originally posted by casaleenie

I believe that both covers are identical. the only difference is that one cover has a large white box for the subscriber name and the other cover has a bar code in that area...

Actually there are two different covers. One for subscribers and the other for "news stand" sales. The news stand cover shows both guys looking under the hood of Butch's car. The two cover story is mentioned in the editors comments.

- Jim -

Jim Harding
La Plata, Maryland

1982 #3004
http://www.capitalareacobraclub.com/albums/album26/1aLeftside.thumb.jpg