PDA

View Full Version : Stay Tuned, Something Different.

eliminator
June 9th, 2004, 09:31 PM
Since the Build Talk has died down some[|)] I have a new, never discussed subject:).
As soon as the Muscle Car Nationals are over I am going to post the before and after fix for this little problem I have noticed. I will tear into this next week. Little hint, has to do with the rear suspension geometry, we need something tougher to tackle;).

Rick

brfutbrian
June 10th, 2004, 06:23 AM
rick, does this pertain to the small vibration in the rear, that seems to happen between 50 to 55 mph, that alot of cars have?? whatever youve found and fixed ,cant wait to see what youve come up with. have fun at the show. later, brian.

Brent
June 10th, 2004, 07:12 AM
I think Rick is going to change the rear suspension to allow the trunk to be larger. The "frame wax" comes in 5 gallon containers and he can't take it with him.

Brent

ralphscott
June 11th, 2004, 12:13 PM
Close, Show Dog. It is for a safe to lock-up the secret super trick Aluminum polish in.

Ralph

brfutbrian
June 11th, 2004, 11:52 PM
isnt it easier just to ship the 5 gallon container to the host hotel

Brent
June 12th, 2004, 12:15 AM
Hey, Rick is away from his computer at the Muscle Car Nationals.......So we should be nice [:o)]
He just called me from the show and they are all huddled under his Easy Up shelter in a he!! of a thunderstorm. The cars are under cover and they sre sitting in the rain. I know Rick won this show last year and I hate to see mother nature do this to them. I hope it clears up so I can join him and Juan in the morning.

Brent

brfutbrian
June 12th, 2004, 06:58 AM
brent,the weather sucks here in new england too. no rain, just cold. FFR is having their open house today and i normally go down with some of those guys from around here. about 100 miles down there from where everyone meets outside hartford, about a dozen cars. it was 42 degrees this morning and there was no way i wanted to freeze. it had to be brutal. the best part at the open house is standing off from a distance and watch the FFR hierarchy go over my every inch of my car for a half hour or so(even down on their hands and knees)(its too bad i never seem to have a camera, cause that picture has to be worth more than a thousand words). hope you get to make it to the show and see rick add another trophy to his collection. later, brian.

clayfoushee
June 12th, 2004, 10:01 AM
Brian.....I can only imagine what they're thinking:D

Clay

'98 Unique #9299, 427FE side oiler, top-loader (close), 3.31 rear

Annapolis, MD

brfutbrian
June 12th, 2004, 11:36 AM
clay, actually i was greeted by mark webber when i was driving in. about 20 mins after i parked, unbelievably right opposite their front door, i think ALL the powers that be at FFR and a couple of their engineers were having an impromptu meeting at my car. i just wish i had a camera. and yes they paid me some very nice compliments about my car. theyre ok in my book. later, brian

ralphscott
June 13th, 2004, 10:01 PM
Brian that is cool, quality shows.

Ralph