PDA

View Full Version : Customer Presentation

Tony Radford
June 18th, 2004, 02:08 PM
I love this picture. In my customer presentation, I included a slide of my office facility with the little red car in the foreground. It's amazing (not really) how the whole meeting turns into a Cobra discussion for a little while virtually every time. I find it to be an awesome customer-bonding tool. I just refer to her as the company car that the magnetic sign won't stick to.

http://www.uniquecobra.com/uploaded/tony radford/DSC002451.jpg

427SC, Torch Red / white stripes
427 Windsor Stroker from Southern Automotive
Delicious example of Beauty + Power.

GeorgiaSnake
June 18th, 2004, 02:58 PM
Nice shot Tony - I don't see any oil spots on the ground either [^]

Randy

Unique 289 FIA
Southern Automotive 396
Team III 16's
Brilliant Silver

Brent
June 18th, 2004, 03:07 PM
Nice pic Tony!

Beautiful car. Too bad you don't have a fleet of them .

Brent

KrAzEcJ
June 18th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Tony was that photo taken at windward parkway? Just asking because that looks like one of the 2 buildings I built.

Tony Radford
June 18th, 2004, 06:46 PM
No oil problems at the moment (knock on wood). I think any Cobra would look great with that back drop and at that angle. The office is on Satellite Blvd. a couple of miles north of Gwinnett Mall. Brent, a fleet of these puppies would put me in an early grave, or at least an asylum.

Brent
June 18th, 2004, 06:49 PM
Tony,

That would be like an old man having a heart attack during sex. What a way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Brent

ralphscott
June 18th, 2004, 07:00 PM
Cool Tony what a great ice breaker, Anybody get a free ride out of you or a sale contingent on a ride?? I bet! What do you sell? Brent isn't that the way Nelson Rockefeller went? The joke for a while was that his girl friend had to register her lethal weapon with the police. Nelson's wife Happy (her real name) was not happy.

Ralph

Tony Radford
June 20th, 2004, 12:15 PM
Thanks Ralph. We manufacture components used in satellite earth stations (High power amplifiers, modems, LNAs, Frequency Converters etc.) Having the little red car on one of the opening slides of my presentation never fails to grab the attention of someone in the room. I have occasionally given rides if I take her to a local customer location here in the Atlanta area. But I take the show to many countries in the developing third world.

ralphscott
June 21st, 2004, 11:52 AM
Tony I have a preference for red. Mine is Ford Candy Apple Red and Wimbledon White stripes 428 call her Lil' Cobra. (You'd think a thing wih so much power would be refered to as a male but I keep hearing that song "Hey Little Cobra don't ya know your going to shut-em down".) I'm going to try the picture bit out in some my next presentation.

Ralph