clayfoushee
June 18th, 2004, 09:42 PM
Thanks Ralph....same to you, my friend!

Clay

'98 Unique #9299, 427FE side oiler, top-loader (close), 3.31 rear

Annapolis, MD

Master
June 19th, 2004, 04:30 AM
Ralph, Happy Fathers day, I am spending mine in the houston area with my family. My daughters team made the Nationals for volleyball.:)

Scott

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."

gasman
June 19th, 2004, 06:11 AM
Scott, Good luck to them, I hope they win.

Steve Foushee
Unique #4279389

PS: Thanks Ralph! :D

Brent
June 19th, 2004, 07:13 AM
Thanks Ralph!

Spending it with my girls at the park on sunday. Leaving on vacation monday. AAAAAAHHHHHHHH I am ready.

Brent

Jim Harding
June 19th, 2004, 01:53 PM
Thanks and happy fathers day to all the dads out there. Got my honey do's done, got the trailer and tow vehicle all serviced and checked over for the trip to the DVSF..... tomorrow I'll just kick back and relax and let the kids spoil me with food and drink.

Enjoy the day guys

Jim Harding
La Plata, Maryland

1982 #3004
http://www.capitalareacobraclub.com/albums/album26/1aLeftside.thumb.jpg

pgermond
June 20th, 2004, 07:19 PM
Thanks Ralph, and the same back at ya ;)

Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
Southern Automotive FE
3:31 and Toploader

Roseville (N.Cal)

ralphscott
June 21st, 2004, 11:11 AM
Thanks Guys I had a great one got a antique Ford parts Manual for 1926 - 1946 cars and trucks printed in '50 also got a laser tape measure just point and shoot, Like Jim got my honey-do list done and spent the afternoon in Lil' Cobra with my bride and visited with my friends and in the evening played the the grandkids till they passed out! Ever notice how much more endurance we have as we get older...

Ralph

Jim Harding
June 21st, 2004, 11:40 AM
Ralph,

Sounds like you had a very good day too. My son and his wife came by to pick us up in his SUV, but I wanted to take the little car..... so I put my wife in his SUV (can't spoil her hair-do[:O]) so my co-pilot was my dauaghter-in-law.... first time in the car except for a few rides around the neighborhood. Drive about 25 miles to my older daughters house for the cook out, give rides to all the grandkids and then settle down for some fine food and drink. To show how much the grandkids enjoyed riding in Pops car, they showed their appreciation by joking with the old man. The "fathers" are just standing around outside enjoying the clear blue, no clouds in site, 70's weather when I feel some light "rain" drops on me........ I look up towards the trees figuring some critter had to take a nature break..... and every so often I'd feel more drops. I'd probably still be trying to figure out what that was, but I heard some giggling from the upstairs bed room window..... seems I was the target of their water gun[:O] Now that I think about it, their mother probably put them up to it.... I spoil the he!! out of them and then send them home;)

Fathers day present to my son.... I let him be the designated driver... and he's hooked now!!!

- Jim -

Jim Harding
La Plata, Maryland

1982 #3004
http://www.capitalareacobraclub.com/albums/album26/1aLeftside.thumb.jpg

ralphscott
June 21st, 2004, 12:12 PM
I bet he is hooked Jim! My wife used to fuss over her hair when we first built it but she got it cut short looks great on her and no more tangles. Now she wears a visor when we go out in it, (clothes also, for you dirty old men.) :D

Ralph

rdorman
June 21st, 2004, 01:04 PM
Happy fathers day all you mothers;)

I spent the day detailing the engine and waxing the car. Looking good. Of course we had to take an evening cruise. To where else? Quaker Steak and Lube for a little Sunday night cruise in.

Wife: 'where do you want to go?'
Me: 'you know where'
Wife: 'I was hoping we could go to a coffee shop'
Me: 'It is fathers day'

end-of-discussion.

I just wish Fathers day came more than once a year!

Rick

ralphscott
June 21st, 2004, 05:14 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D