PDA

View Full Version : car 's back home

glenn
July 1st, 2004, 04:16 AM
Hello everyone,
Bill Parham delivered my car on tuesday evening.Talk about being anxious for a new toy.Anyway,You fellows though i had a smile on my face at homecoming you should see me now.:DBill and i took it for a run that evening.Runs real strong,BIll made some improvements in the engine while he had it.Put a 428 crank in and changed the pistons.This makes cubic inches out to about 418.anyway need to learn to drive this car and get the bugs worked out.Bill and susan Parham are TOP CLASS people and Bussiness They took care of my engine repairs as promised, and went beyond in their efforts to make it better than it was.Bill and Susan THANKYOU.If anybody has any douhts about dealing with Southern Automotive and Bill and susan, Forget it they take of their customers. Gotta go, More info later,
Glenn

weaver
July 1st, 2004, 05:42 AM
Glen, I haope you have plenty of sun shine for driving, I feel like I live in Carlisle with all the rain we are having. Keep us updated.

Alan

TurnpikeBoy
July 1st, 2004, 05:55 AM
Hey, now.....no unkind remarks about the Commonwealth. :D

Looks like 'Bammy was where we were finally able to unload all the rain we've had for the past 18 months. [}:)]

Tell you what, Alan - put the whammy on Colorado. Even the cattle out there are drinking beer these days since there is no water.

Yeehah

pgermond
July 1st, 2004, 06:35 AM
That's good news Glenn. Too bad you had to go through that down time, but sounds like it worked out favorably in the end. Enjoy ;)

Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
Southern Automotive FE
3:31 and Toploader

Roseville (N.Cal)

ralphscott
July 1st, 2004, 08:30 AM
Great to hear you got it back and are thrilled. One caution got a watch out for the dreaded "smile cramps"

Ralph :D

brfutbrian
July 1st, 2004, 09:49 AM
glenn, enjoy. later,brian.

gasman
July 2nd, 2004, 07:25 AM
Glenn, This is great news. Enjoy and keep us posted. :)

Steve Foushee
Unique #4279389