PDA

View Full Version : One toy must go

BC
August 23rd, 2004, 06:27 PM
Hi all, thanks again for the warm welcome. My apologies in advance if this is the wrong place for this but because of the purchase of the Unique im forced to sell another vehicle. Just in case anyone is interested im selling a 1968 firebird 400 convertible, its in restored conditon and im wanting it to go to a good family, ie someone who is passionate about there cars like you folks.
Once again my apologies if this sort of post is frowned upon and it wont happen again.
Thanks
Bruce

brfutbrian
August 23rd, 2004, 08:12 PM
bruce, were not that formal here at all. if it were 6 mos from now id be very interested in your firebird for my wife. but i cant do anything right now. im doing a frame up resto right now on my 71 lemans sport (400, 4 spd, 3.90 posi.,gto group, all original equipment)i used to street race with in the 70s.love those pontiac muclecars. post a pic if you can. later, brian.

BC
August 23rd, 2004, 09:07 PM
Thanks Brian, I will try to get some pics up tomorrow!
Bruce

clayfoushee
August 24th, 2004, 05:34 AM
Bruce,

With all the interest in 60's muscle cars of late, I can't imagine you'd have that much trouble. I assume you've also listed it on the GM-oriented sites....never been there, so not sure what they are. But, someone else may know.

Clay

'98 Unique #9299, 427FE side oiler (454-stroker), top-loader (close), 3.31 rear

Annapolis, MD

gasman
August 24th, 2004, 07:32 AM
Bruce, I have a friend here in Augusta looking for that very car! He also has an SPF cobra. Shoot me a picture if you will, I'll see that he gets it. My email is foushee@somco.com

Steve Foushee
Unique #4279389