PDA

View Full Version : New Build

pgermond
September 4th, 2004, 09:13 PM
[?]
Okay guys, we have talked about brake pedals, hydraulic fluids, blondes :D, gear ratios, shocks, car shows, and the weather, so when is someone going to pull the trigger and start a build so we can all have some fun? This forums is as dead as a door nail, as far as builds go [xx(]

I'll tell you what I'm willing to do for the sake of this forum.... $100 from each you (203 members x $100 = $23,000) will allow me to do an addition to my garage and start my own 289 FIA build so we can ALL have some fun. Please keep in mind - I'm only making this offer to better the forum.

What do say? :D:D:D:D

Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
Southern Automotive FE
3:31 and Toploader

Roseville (N.Cal)

gasman
September 5th, 2004, 07:08 PM
Phil, That is one hell of a sacrafice you are making for the forum! What a guy. I continue to be blown away with the give, give, never take attitude of our brethern Cobra members. What can I say Phil, I'm humbled. Check is in the mail.

Steve Foushee
Unique #4279389

weaver
September 6th, 2004, 07:43 AM
We will give you a $1000.00 discount since it is your second purchase, now you only need $22000.00 more. We are always willing to help the cause.

Alan

pbrown
September 6th, 2004, 11:16 AM
I think the car should be in my garage. It just isn't right that the site owner doesn't even have one Cobra.

--Patrick

pgermond
September 6th, 2004, 12:07 PM
You know Patrick, you are right - you should have one! But if you did, you would be in the garage all the time and the site would suffer. Kind of a double edge sword, huh? What's good for you would be tough on us. We need to find a compromise :D

Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
Southern Automotive FE
3:31 and Toploader

Roseville (N.Cal)