PDA

View Full Version : Dad I promise I won't speed!

KrAzEcJ
September 9th, 2004, 05:39 AM
Shelby (my daughter) decided she wants a Cobra too! lol
She said as soon as I get it finished I'm to pick her up
at school in it at least once. Guess your never to young
to get the Cobra bug.
http://www.uniquecobra.com/uploaded/KrAzEcJ/Shelbycobra.JPG

Unique 4279459

Master
September 9th, 2004, 05:49 AM
I have a daughter named Shelby as well she is 9 but my oldest daughter Samantha 15 has her hopes of driving my car soon. NOT!!!!!!

Scott
SA 428
3:54

souzape
September 9th, 2004, 07:02 AM
My son thinks he's getting mine when I die.....haven't had the heart to tell him I'm getting cremated in it. Like a big Viking funeral pyre! By the way CJ, I've apparently led a sheltered life. What's "lol"?

Phil Souza

pgermond
September 9th, 2004, 07:08 AM
Kids are great.... I'm just happy to have mine past the beginner driving stage and into their 30's lol (laughing out loud, Phil :D )

You will definitely impress her friends when you pick her up from school!

Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
Southern Automotive FE
3:31 and Toploader

Roseville (N.Cal)

KrAzEcJ
September 9th, 2004, 07:57 AM
That means your a pro at it Phil! Can I send you mine cause Lord knows I'm dreading that day when it comes. lol

quote:Originally posted by pgermond

Kids are great.... I'm just happy to have mine past the beginner driving stage and into their 30's lol (laughing out loud, Phil :D )

You will definitely impress her friends when you pick her up from school!

Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
Southern Automotive FE
3:31 and Toploader

Roseville (N.Cal)

Unique 4279459

clayfoushee
September 9th, 2004, 08:12 AM
Phil S, just a milder version of LMAO or LMAOROTF............., but maybe that's TMI.

Cute daughter CJ! And, she looks very comfortable behind the wheel.

Clay

'98 Unique #9299, 427FE side oiler (452.1-stroker), top-loader (close), 3.31 rear

Annapolis, MD

rdorman
September 9th, 2004, 09:14 AM
Congrats on getting the car and thanks for the pictures.

My daughter is a speed nut. Everytime I Solo the car she is there for her rides. When I am not running she walks up and down the grid with my helmet getting rides from the fastest guys. She just can't get enough. 2 years until temps.[B)] But I have already told her she will be un-insurable until she is past 25 in the Cobra.

Both of my kids fight over who gets the car and who gets the house when I am dead. They both want the car. Then I told to wise up. Take the house, sell it, buy a nice condo at the beach and with what you have left over buy another Cobra!

Rick

souzape
September 9th, 2004, 12:02 PM
Clay, I guess I am just SOL.

Phil S

clayfoushee
September 9th, 2004, 01:24 PM
No, you're just old like me, but my daughter's been giving me lessons. She says I'm one of her best old students.

Clay

'98 Unique #9299, 427FE side oiler (452.1-stroker), top-loader (close), 3.31 rear

Annapolis, MD