PDA

View Full Version : New Dealer in Texas

melridley
October 13th, 2004, 02:26 PM
Hello, didn't know where to post this message, but we were wanting to get the word out that we are starting a new dealership in Texas. We are located between Lubbock and Amarillo in the small town of Olton which is on highway 70 between Plainview and Muleshoe. We are building our first of what we hope to be many cars. Our first project is a 289 model. Would like to hear from any Unique owners and fans in the area.

clayfoushee
October 13th, 2004, 03:28 PM
Awesome Mel.....welcome and good luck in your new endeavor!!!! Needless to say, you already know Unique owners are very loyal, and strong believers in the quality of the product.

Clay

'98 Unique #9299, 427FE side oiler (452.1-stroker), top-loader (close), 3.31 rear

Annapolis, MD

pbrown
October 13th, 2004, 05:22 PM
Welcome to the site Mel.

--Patrick

Patrick
---------------------------------------------
17.5K in the Cobra fund - I'm getting closer.

bittentoo
October 14th, 2004, 06:01 AM
Well, rats! Lubbock is darn near as far from me as Gadsden, but still in the same state!

Welcome Mel and tell us more about yourself.

Kelly

ralphscott
October 14th, 2004, 07:48 PM
Welcome Mel,

Ralph, from East TN

melridley
October 16th, 2004, 07:42 PM
We are new to the Unique kit car family. We just purchased our first kit. (We've had it in our shop for one week and two days.)
We have the parts off the body and are ready to take it to be painted. Would love to paint it ourselves, but inexperience says to wait until we've practiced alittle more. My husband is a cotton farmer who has always dreamed of doing something like this. He has several weeks in the winter with time on his hands and this project seemed like an ideal thing to do. We are excited to do this and several in our little community seems to like the idea as well. (Population just over 2,000) Thanks for making us feel welcome. We are excited to be a part of the "family". :D