PDA

View Full Version : HUGE weekend on the PLAINS

GeorgiaSnake
November 8th, 2004, 12:05 PM
Alan, this is it !! Probably the best game of the year in college football if both teams show up. Definitly the most significant GA / AU game in decades.

Now that Tenn has no QB's left Auburn is in the drivers seat - if they can beat the Dawgs.

I'll by you a beer if the Dawgs lose and you can give me a new Cabriolet if they win. Seems fair to me[:o)]

Randy

Unique 289 FIA
Southern Automotive 396
Team III 16's
Brilliant Silver

will butterworth
November 8th, 2004, 01:09 PM
go for it allen, that,s a good deal. Will

ralphscott
November 8th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Tennessee is playing its 3rd string QB and it is highly doubtful if we will have our 1st stringer back, Ainge, till next year sooo... Good luck "Dawgs" go take a big bite out of Auburn Sorry Alan and Will. Remember every "Dawg" has its day!!

Ralph

weaver
November 9th, 2004, 05:55 AM
This should be a great game if Ga plays the way they can, I think Auburn is the better team this year but that doesn't mean much when it comes to this game, it's kinda like the Alabama Auburn game, anything can happen. Tennessee must know how Alabama has felt since loosing Brodie Croyl, I think they would be playing Auburn with both teams undefeated for the SEC Championship game. I guess we will find out Sat.

Roll Tide!!!

eliminator
November 9th, 2004, 06:01 AM
Really dont care who wins but based on what I have seen I would have to put my money on Auburn. They have got a solid defense and more weapons than UG.
GO CARDS!:D:D We just need to tweak the defense a little!
No problems on offense though.[^]

Rick

ralphscott
November 9th, 2004, 12:47 PM
Should be a great game. The "Go Vols" has lost a lot of its fizz with the loss of our 1st and 2nd QB's My money would be on Auburn if I was a "betting" man But I'll be cheering GA on.

Ralph

weaver
November 9th, 2004, 01:16 PM
Ralph, what happened to the other freshman QB, why is Claussen starting instead of him?

ralphscott
November 9th, 2004, 02:37 PM
Alan he broke his collar bone the previous weekend! Unreal!!

Ralph

bittentoo
November 9th, 2004, 05:52 PM
This amazes me[:O] I didn't know that there was Football out of the state of Texas:D

Hookem' Horns:D:D:D

clayfoushee
November 9th, 2004, 07:05 PM
:Dhttp://www.uniquecobra.com/uploaded/clayfoushee/UT.graphic.jpg

Clay

'98 Unique #9299, 427FE side oiler (452.1-stroker), top-loader (close), 3.31 rear

Annapolis, MD

ralphscott
November 10th, 2004, 03:51 AM
I'll be darn Kelly I didn't know Texas had football!! I thought you painted your car that beautiful shade of orange 'cause you were a TN Vols fan! :D

Ralph

will butterworth
November 10th, 2004, 11:59 AM
was down in alex. city this am to see mayor, came in on bunch of old football players going at it, grinding plows into swords, getting ready for sat. on the plains,, having a good old time--of course they were auburn all the way. Said aub. had a good mature team like usc only hitch if they were jealous of one or the other and forgot to play ball,sull-up.Been known to do that too.Will

GeorgiaSnake
November 11th, 2004, 03:06 PM
Alan, I just assumed that since Ala lost so much of its offense that you had decided to pull for AU for the rest of the year[:o)] I was hoping Al would upset the Vols - guess we will have to wait till next year.

Kelly, How come Texas can't win them all? Mack Brown has stocked that team 8 deep with All Americans at every position.

Ralph, Clausen looked like that Dolphin placekicker (the tie salesman) when he tried to pass. Hope Tn has someone else for the next 3 games or it could get really ugly.

Randy

Best team in the country - I think Oklahoma[B)]

Unique 289 FIA
Southern Automotive 396
Team III 16's
Brilliant Silver

ralphscott
November 11th, 2004, 05:03 PM
Randy, tonight on the evening news the TN Coach, Fulmer, was, with a very dead pan face and monotone voice, talking about how excited and pumped up the team is for the next two games (20 and 27th of Nov.) It was clear he was blowing smoke and distressed at Claussen being QB till the end of the season. We suffered through his brother the last few years and had hoped no more Claussens 'cause they put us in a pickle!! :D That pass as he was going down was the sign of an immature player and lost us the game against Notre Dame. I agree on the Okies. We will see how Auburn does.

Ralph

bittentoo
November 12th, 2004, 06:04 AM
Ralph, actually Texas nor Tenn. can take the credit for the color, I just like orange;););)

Randy, Mack Brown is a great recruiter NOT a great coach[xx(]

will butterworth
November 12th, 2004, 11:45 AM
Ralph, we should have beat n. dame, the vols. fizzled in the big play.Will-Alabama.

ralphscott
November 12th, 2004, 03:01 PM
You know Will I guess that is what it makes it so exciting you never know how it is going to go. I guess I have been a little too harsh on the kid that messed up, but I guess it has to do with so much disappointment as the season was really clicking along with two really good Freshman QBs who both now are out for the season.

GA - AU 3:30 EST

Ralph

ralphscott
November 14th, 2004, 07:21 AM
Auburn I think should be ranked #1 they really looked good. Longhorns continue their march, did not see the game, but they are holding the line. LSU really got lucky on the call (or lack thereof) in the end zone when Webster pushed off the intended reciever in front of the Ref. That play changed the whole balance of the game.

Ralph

GeorgiaSnake
November 14th, 2004, 02:24 PM
Auburn looks better than good. The only weakness is the lack of the deep ball from Campbell. His passing stats are inflated because most of the yardage is after the catch, long handoffs ;) They have the best TWO running backs in the country. Hope they get ranked where they belong so we can see them play in the Orange Bowl.

Randy

Unique 289 FIA
Southern Automotive 396
Team III 16's
Brilliant Silver

ralphscott
November 15th, 2004, 03:55 AM
I do as well Randy. I'd say they will be ranked #2 but we can hope for #1

Ralph

eliminator
November 15th, 2004, 06:14 AM
Well just like I said!![^]
Auburn should be #2 in the polls, they have a better team than Oklahoma;).

Rick

will butterworth
November 15th, 2004, 08:05 AM
auburn has a way of blowing the big game, sat. with bama, hope they will play as well as they did ag. georgia. Thought dr. padgham was going to get a fight started in church yest. in bowdon ga. kept greet. folks with war eagle stuff.Rick, have coyotes eating old roy out of a feeder, cleaned it out, filled it again, yest. saw one flee out of the field, so i,m going coyo. hunting at the first opp.Will get Cy or Zach to sight in rifle for me, take coffee and groceries, heater for the long haul, dernem coyotes, prowl down at house every night.Took Joan for a ride down cheaha yester. in little red, gosh it was pretty, leaves on fire with color.Will go by to wish weavers happy thanksgiv. this weds. and get maurice we will gang up on alan about big game this weekend in tuscal.go ahead and have prayer and stuff like that.All take care, Will--alabama