PDA

View Full Version : Racing wheels for sale

JTraut
November 21st, 2004, 08:12 AM
Hi folks. Alan told me I should post on here regarding my wheels for sale, so here goes... I have a set of CCW 3 piece aluminum racing wheels that I used for about 8 days on my 289FIA Cobra. These are the same brand wheels that are being used on the winning C5 Corvettes and Vipers in National racing. They are super light and super strong. I don't remember the exact weights, but believe it or not, this combination is quite a bit lighter than a set of 15" PS engineering knock off replicas shod with BF Goodrich Comp T/A's. They were custom built about 5 years ago for me for Run & Gun. Fronts are 18"x 10" Backspace is 5". Rears are 17"x 11" Backspace is 6 1/2". They currently have Hoosier Racing tires on them 275/35/18 & 315/35/17. They fit and don't rub. I spent a lot of time trying to find the largest wheel combination possible at that time that actually fit! My FIA car was featured as the cover car in Kit Car magazine in January of 2001 and has these wheels on it. Wheels are in excellent condition. I haven't put the car on the track since 2001 and have no need for them. They aren't period correct, but don't look too outrageously contemporary. $1700.00 with tires. Email me and I'll send pictures. The pictures I have are about 200kb and I can't attach them. Bajw@gis.net or 781-784-3424. Thanks, Joe