PDA

View Full Version : big game

will butterworth
November 30th, 2004, 07:20 AM
coming up soon for the sec aub-tn. ,just wanted to check the waters to see if we are still going to be friends Ralph when this one is over?Think my boys are going to get your boys on the big day.Fuller had his head in his hands the other day.Off to x-mas parades this week in little red, toss candy to the children, toot horn and hit the footfeed a time or two.Big game,I think we are going to be alright.Will-alabama

GeorgiaSnake
November 30th, 2004, 12:05 PM
The Vols have a better chance this time around. I think it will be close and would take the Vols and the points if I were a betting man.

Tigers better be up[:o)]

Randy

Unique 289 FIA
Southern Automotive 396
Team III 16's
Brilliant Silver

ralphscott
December 1st, 2004, 08:08 PM
Hi Will I have been off line for about a week too much going on. Its just a game and friends count in the end ballgames don't. I sure hope Randy is right, it will make the game a lot more exciting to watch. Hope you had a great time at the parade!

Best to you and Joan

Ralph

gasman
December 2nd, 2004, 03:56 AM
Ralph has too much class to let this game come between us. I would like to see Tennessee win but my gut thinks Auburn is going to take it.

Steve Foushee
Unique #4279389

will butterworth
December 2nd, 2004, 07:22 AM
aahh ssooo, i do have some friends to challenge my aub. team. That is good.The tiger did well with the elephant--in the sec. half--, now we shall see if,n he can round up old blue hound.Been missen you, Ralph, thought you might be sick, will start x-mas parades tonight, in bowdon, ga. then ranburne and heflin ,al. sat. . Joan has had carpal tunnel surgery, in prep. for tax season, and son Cyrus has moved into granny,s old house, i think he may be building a nest.Zach is coming along well with 67 chev., about ready to go to the paint shop, all take care, Will-alabama

ralphscott
December 2nd, 2004, 03:58 PM
Busy time for us guys. Thanks for the complement Steve. Going up to Lousiville Friday will see Rick (Eliminator)and Cheryl. Be back home by game time 6:00 p.m. Gayle's sister got married weekend before Thanksgiving and we did the dinner for the family (15) finished the Christmas shopping so now we can enjoy a little time before the holidays. Got a couple weeks planned after Christmas to get to work on Lil' Cobra and am relishing the thought of indexing my big brakes and completing a list of to-do's that include finally putting on my Turkey pan now about 4 years old!! I think I am getting a Drill Doctor 750 for Xmas!! I need it bad if you know what I mean!

See ya,

Ralph

eliminator
December 3rd, 2004, 05:35 AM
Drill Doctors are good, Cheryl gave me one about 3 years ago. Spent hours sharpening drill bits[^].
CARDS end the regular season tomorrow against Tulane, we need to win this one and the Bowl game and end up in the top five. GO CARDS!!:D:D

Rick