PDA

View Full Version : a good laugh

will butterworth
January 18th, 2005, 09:12 AM
broke one of the flanges off on passenger side that is welded to sidepipe and bolts to the frame, took it to alan and maurice for to get welded back, alan asked how in the world did you do that, sideswipe a truck or something?I just love to spin a country yarn.So i spoke right up in my defense, naw didn,t hit anything, took joan a ride sunday afternoon on those cleburne county backroads and she likes to stand on sidepipes and shoo the chickens out of the road, while she backhands all those dogs that come out to challenge us, a sight to see. We are still laughing, don,t tell joan i put this on here if yall want to see me again, haven,t put sidepipe back on alan, maurice did up a good tigweld, i,ll get to it when it is time to go somewhere.Think i will go up there ,catch old mr. weaver and go fishing.Crappie fishing.Will-alabama

will butterworth
January 18th, 2005, 09:28 AM
Guess what, he left it up and I saw the yarn he is spinning. We do have fun with the Cobra, that is what it is for. No use having it if we can not drive and enjoy. It was a 30th wedding anniversary gift, now up to 34 and working on 100. Gosh do I love him or what!!!!!!!!!!!

pgermond
January 18th, 2005, 04:17 PM
That's a good one - to bad you couldn't phony up a photo with the computer showing your bride shooing off the chickens-n-dogs :D

Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
Southern Automotive FE
3:31 and Toploader

Roseville (N.Cal)

clayfoushee
January 18th, 2005, 06:25 PM
Yep, pictures are required here....................

Clay

'98 Unique #9299, 427FE side oiler (452.1-stroker), top-loader (close), 3.31 rear

Annapolis, MD

ralphscott
January 19th, 2005, 03:54 AM
Joan it is appropriate that Will has a car from Unique 'cause he is truly Unique. You've got a jewel there! But you already knew that....

Ralph and Gayle

eliminator
January 19th, 2005, 05:44 AM
Will is Unique, all of you that have never met him are missing something.
All I can say is were both from RED States.
Come to Homecoming 2005 and find out!

Rick

clayfoushee
January 19th, 2005, 09:17 AM
Now that's news......I couldn't really tell from Will's posts;). I look forward to meeting him and seeing everyone again.

Clay

'98 Unique #9299, 427FE side oiler (452.1-stroker), top-loader (close), 3.31 rear

Annapolis, MD