PDA

View Full Version : cobra dog discovers new laxative

will butterworth
May 27th, 2005, 11:46 AM
While convalescing , my dog, professor Vernon Von Studebaker, in w. reid hospital, was discovered by the hosp. staff to not have insurance, and they quit bringing his meds. ,food, and water, whereupon the prof. complained that he was stove-up, and asked for a laxative, the staff instead brough him his hosp. bill . Professor Vern reviewed it quickly and hastily dashed to the nearest bathroom,occupying the throne thereof.It was later explained that hospital bills often have that affect on patients and families.Great memorial day to all, and old veterans, Will-alabama

pseim
May 28th, 2005, 06:27 PM
Will,
That "cough medicine" of yours might have helped him also...
Have a good weekend

Paul

pgermond
June 6th, 2005, 08:44 PM
Will,
Just browsing having returned from a trip and came across professor vernon von studebaker's delemia. Being a veteran myself, I appreciate the good wishes. However, I have to agree with Paul.... in my humble opinion that the "Dixie Lightening" will cure (or kill) almost anything that ails ya!~!

Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
Southern Automotive FE
3:31 and Toploader

Roseville (N.Cal)

will butterworth
June 7th, 2005, 07:03 AM
Phil--we been missing you, been off to another show?Tell us about it.All the eastern gang is talking about pigeon forge this fall, and I look forward to it as well.I really enjoy that trip, the long one in the little ford, for us.Zach will have chevelle running then, and just between us, I think he has a spell to build a cobra. Will-alabama

pgermond
June 7th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Will,

Pigeon Forge sounds like a good time, especially after meeting ya' all. Although it is tempting, I'll probably head up to the annual Concours in Chico in September that is held on the lawn - under the trees on the University campus.

Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
Southern Automotive FE
3:31 and Toploader

Roseville (N.Cal)