PDA

View Full Version : Iron bowl

will butterworth
November 17th, 2005, 11:49 AM
Alan--Maurice, ya,ll getting along alright this week?Think Maurice,s boys will get your boys this time Alan.Our house is like ya,lls , already had a fight break out, talking loud, threatening to leave if their team loses, scuffle tear out here and there, already setin up chairs in front of tv, getting the best place, roudy to say the least.See ya,ll in a day or two. Will-alabama

GeorgiaSnake
November 18th, 2005, 01:38 PM
Gut feeling here - Auburn wins[:o)]

Unique 289 FIA #2899420
Southern Automotive 396
Team III 16's
Brilliant Silver

rldunn7
November 21st, 2005, 08:29 AM
Will...we were on a cruise ship in the middle of the gulf but got to watch our boys kick sum Alabama butt......was some fine Auburn feetball in the first quarter!!!!

eliminator
November 21st, 2005, 12:36 PM
I knew it, NO OFFENSE
And there will be more for other SEC no offense teams.

will butterworth
November 21st, 2005, 01:12 PM
Rick--saw a new bumper sticker--honk if you,ve sacked brodie lately.Tide is one of my old favorites, however, never in all my years did I witness an offensive team at Alabama that backed up offensively.In fact the program could be summarized as the Brodie Croyle show, nobody else was there.A friend said the offensive line let auburn have him, would not block cause they were mad at him for running his mouth off all week in news media down here.Well, I don,t know, but your right, there was an absence of any offensive at all.Auburn boys sack brodie and tell him ,we,ll be back.Will-alabama